Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Wondering Knight chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Sadly this epilogue does nothing but leave everything open. Especially the last comment from Sakura. I'd say take a break, work on the idea of continuing this to finality then get writing. Don't worry about reviews, comments or deadlines. Just write.
Read my stuff 007 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Good story, I will just say this. You created your own universe. A universe that has nothing to do with canning. If you don't want to use the boruto spin-off, then don't. Create your own future, this is your work. Read other manga, draw a new story from them. Hope this helps.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 72 . 9/10/2019
This has been a great fic. Don't sell it cort! The political point that lacked in canon really gave a edge to the fic. I really hope you write the Shippuden version of this story.
marquis.shax chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
I don't get why so many people give a damn about Boruto to the point it "kills their motivation". Naruto and Boruto are two seperate entities and while it's supposedly continuation of canon it's not ever written by Kishi. Also they've repeated a few things from the original such as in the original Naruto is knocked into Sasuke causing him to kiss Sasuke and in Boruto the same thing happens with Boruto being knocked into Sarada causing him to kiss her. I say just ignore Boruto and focus on Naruto and if you eventually decide to go into Boruto then change it to fit what you want after all that's what fanfiction is for
NarHina chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Nice chapter I love how Hinata's pendent double as both Uzumaki and Hyuga clan, though I can't remember if Hinata and Naruto ever became a thing in this fic it's been so long and I thought Naruto was in denial.

As for a sequel I will never give up hope and still hope you come back to it one day, though take your time to rest and write other stories you need it after how big this fic ended up.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Morriganna chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
You should finish this story, but it doesn't have to be as long. This is wonderful work!
Bosma19 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
I personally hope you will write somewhere in the future a sequel to this story because it is on3 heck of a amazing story which I really would like to see continued but I will still continue following you as author and I cannot wait to read your new stories
Bearmauls chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Sorry to hear we probably won't get the sequel, but I understand the sentiment. Good luck on your future fanfic endeavors, and thanks for sharing this story with us :)
lunaa chapter 56 . 9/9/2019
I liked how you wrote abut the evil guys backstory and stamped him out. Loved it! ;)
lunanaa chapter 55 . 9/9/2019
George RR! HA! Good one. Yes, poor Choji.
FutureCorpse chapter 72 . 9/9/2019
Dude you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. I don't know whether I should cry in happiness or just bang my head on a wall.
roboguy45 chapter 72 . 9/9/2019
After a giant fox ppl already fear shows up bringing back old hatred and fear, one has to wonder how Naruto will win the people's trust. In the show he went kinda full nine tails but he saved the village at the same time. This was just a vengeful Naruto out for pay back and to get freedom.
windwolf777 chapter 72 . 9/9/2019
God damn. Fucking incredible! Absoultely loved this story man. I hope that there's a Shippuden to this! Please I hope you update it once additionally after the epilogue once the new story goes live to give us a heads up that it's begun!
marquis.shax chapter 72 . 9/9/2019
I swear you're worse than Kishi when it comes to important shit. Lets see if I remember correctly it was close to 200 or so chapters that Kishi completely ignored Hinata's confession to Naruto and in your story it's probably been at least 20 chapters since you gave him that vision or w/e of Uzu and since then you've acted like Uzu doesn't exist like there's nothing of importance with it that Naruto needs despite that vision
Guest chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
I feel like you rushed the debriefing that revealed the crimes of Danzo and the three Hyuuga Elders! I would think that the Hyuuga Main Branch would be under A LOT of heavy scrutiny for the foreseeable future!
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »