Reviews for The Honoured Guest
troutman30 chapter 73 . 9/22/2019
Good work, and a good decision not to try writing a sequel and recognizing that with low motivation it was unlikely that you would be able to complete a continuation. I'm tired of writers saying they're almost done with the next chapter of a story then abandon it, especially those in the "Top 100" writers of the site that flit from story after story with every little idea that pops up in their distracted minds.
If you can only put up one or two chapters a year for a story or if your chapter count is less than the number of years you've been writing the story, don't waste our time, the original is here and done it shouldn't take five years to get to the Chunin Exam, if you adopt a story and then abandon it don't leave it on your profile, and how many times has a writer re-written a story and taken more time to get to the exact point of the re-write?
lunana chapter 67 . 9/18/2019
Hair extension attack!
JoshPlater chapter 68 . 9/20/2019
Omg that Trump joke made me laugh too hard. Plus its 2 in the morning so I had to stifle myself as to not wake my parents. Lmao
JoshPlater chapter 40 . 9/18/2019
No way. The cabbage guy from Avatar the Last Airbender. That's amazing. My hat off to you Sir/Mamn.
Slide Hammer chapter 73 . 9/17/2019
This story has been a pleasure to read. You portray the characters better than the original author. I never liked one dimensional characters, which is what the original story had. No change, no growth, just getting older and doing the same thing. You however have allowed the characters to flesh out, and in essence become real people. I salute your efforts, and I loved your story. Thank you for writing such a long and wonderful epic! I look forward to seeing what else you can do.
Luciendar chapter 73 . 9/15/2019
I admit that the story itself is good
That said, i hate at to my very core. I HATE when people tag a story as a romance when that isn't a main there. I read this crap just to read a good romance, something you completely failed to deliver. Sure, there was some romance in it, but that wasn't a theme of the story. It was simply an included element. It's like saying we should call this a comedy simply because there were a couple of jokes. Everything good about this story gets overshadowed by how pissed off i am about feeling deceived. Please, for the love of kami, take off the romance tag and add angst or something more fitting. It will help you avoid future flames.
Luciendar chapter 11 . 9/15/2019
I can't agree with you on the Sasuke matter. Attempting to kill one's teammate on a mission is a serious enough crime that even the last Uchiha couldn't get away so lightly. Lazy writing strikes again.

Additionally, i think Kiba going to team 7 would've been better. He and Sasuke would've clashed but not as severely. Also, it would've been better for Naruto since Shino would've understood his burden better given the disparity towards his clan.
Luciendar chapter 9 . 9/15/2019
Your Naruto is rather intelligent. I can't understand why he didn't use the weight or gravity seals on himself for training. Saying he hasn't considered would do injustice to the character you created. This is certainly a unique story, but parts of it make little sense. For instance, Sakura was every bit as confident in herself as ever before sure saw the difference in power on her team. A lot of her confidence stemmed from Naruto asking her out so much, something he never did in this story.
Pratuk chapter 25 . 9/14/2019
Arent you tired of the same old dumbfuck weak Ass hinata x Naruto shut. OP Naruto as off copycat. Neji should have killed the stupid snivelling bitch.
lunaaa chapter 59 . 9/11/2019
Lived how the mom scolded/taught Hinata.
LordGraygem chapter 73 . 9/13/2019
While I'm sad to learn that you won't be doing the doing sequel for this-though, naturally, I'm hoping that you'll someday reconsider after having cleansed your palate, so to speak-I'd like to thank you for finishing it. Even if it took 5 years and a little bit to make it to the end, it was well worth the wait in my opinion.

Having followed your work for so long, both on THG and other stories, I'm looking forward to seeing (and reading) what else you've got in mind.
SnakethZero chapter 73 . 9/12/2019
You wrote an amazing story. I'm sad to see it stop here I can only hope maybe sometime in future you decide to finish this with a sequel. I know boruto can be bleh but that's why most of us love reading these stories to see better endings and such. Wish you the best and ty for an amazing story.
Zaid97 chapter 39 . 9/12/2019
The bonus excerpts with Chie are always ADORABLE and sweet.
P.s the sandaime situation feels weird where he is only having a month to live. It just feels like orochimaru had an op item(super poison) to one shot other super powers like the sandaime.
Zaid97 chapter 38 . 9/12/2019
What's wrong with Hizashi? He seemed so honorable in the anime by sacrificing himself for his brother. Now he is a dick. So sad.
P.s Naruto is so badass with those moments of intermediation where he threatens with this voice changed and eyes red.
P.p.s Suzumi please be alright (。﹏。)
Zaid97 chapter 37 . 9/12/2019
Soooo sad...
I really wonder how Suzume is really hope she is saved soon ️
Kudos and keep up the amazing work
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »