Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Guest chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
But what about the Hyuuga Clan, are they still screwed and now Naruto’s “Bitches”!?
death390 chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
Can’t wait for the second part to start.
nightwind83 chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
nice chapter and hope that the sequel is to come
Scarease chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
Happy to read it .looking forward to part two .
DragoFae24 chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
I love this story so much, will you ever write a possible sequel of what happens after naruto comes back, are his bonds with the hyuga ever restored? Or is that something you will address in the epilogue, either way i can't wait forhow it all ends.
dreckman chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
Well holy shit, i was starting to fear that you had quit. I reread this story completely at least once, and was halfway through a second go when this came. Started rereading the previous chapter as soon as i got the notice that you uploaded this.

I didn't notice much of a change in tone or style like i do with other authors who upload after a long silence, so i'm guessing parts were already written. This chapter was a bit predictable after Naruto was send to the council. All evidence Naruto needed was there, and with Jiraiya as hokage i felt quite sure that Naruto would end up free. With the old man as hokage there were few options left regarding the training and timeskip. I had guessed he would've stayed at the Uzumaki compound, but myobokuzan would indeed be the best option available.

I am curious to see how much you will actually tie up with the epilogue, and when/if you will continue the story. You said before that you were thinking about ending it with the timeskip (something i hope you won't do). There is a lot to be done before this story has truly ended, and I truly hope you will see it through. This is the greatest story on this website after all.

About your health, i do not know what has happened/is going on. But know that i wish you a quick and complete recovery from whatever it is. You have always commented about your bad health, so i hope this is something that can be recovered from.

As always, I wish you the best of luck in this life.
MIKE202303 chapter 13 . 9/8/2019
Nice
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
Are you still writing after this upcoming chapter or have you lost your ‘muse’ in terms of writing fanfics? I ask this simply because as odd as it feels to write this I miss reading your stories. You were one of a couple Arthur’s I feel like whatever you wrote I found myself immensely enjoying. Not just a single story here and there but everything. Either way I wish you the best and hope to keep on seeing your stories, if not I wish you the best.
Wolvmbm chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
Nice update and it was worth the wait. Great to see Naruto free of his troubles with the council at least given the Danzo situation. Still it’s going to be getting interesting to see what happens to him when he returns from training and where he and Hinata stands after all of this.

Please do keep up the good work on your fantastic tale.
MarethyuQ chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
since the next chapter is an epilogue, are you going to make a sequel story? it doesn't have to be right away, maybe whenever you're feeling like it.
So your story slightly mirrors the canon naruto, with naruto ending with his 3 year travel and shippuden starting at its end

great story throughout, i'll be waiting for the next one!
Pootsoup chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
I hope said Epilogue deals with the fallout of the Hyuuga Clan imploding. The revocation of their alliance and repossession of the Caged Bird Seal is the *deathknell* of their clan.
thor94 chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
good finally some justice happened.
But always hope naruto ask some indemnities, and doesn't let hiashi go away (means maintain his complaint for illegal thieving, tampering and abuse of uzumaki jutsu)
ImaginaryStranger chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
One of the best stories I have ever read. Period. Hope the storyline will continue and won't dissapoint in any way, also, so far, you definitely created a masterpiece.
Illuminated chapter 72 . 9/8/2019
I hope Raido expands his business into craft beers during the timeskip. Welcome back, old friend!
te.nellis chapter 72 . 9/8/2019