Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Astronaughtilus chapter 73 . 9/12/2019
Literally just hours after I binge this fic, you announce...well, this.
Thanks.
Jc11o chapter 73 . 9/11/2019
I believe you should do what is more comfortable to you
nightwind83 chapter 73 . 9/11/2019
I hate to see this end like this but I understand completely. though i hope that
Guest chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
kamui5 Ugh, someone should take you out.
Good riddance.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Aw man, I hate it when stories like this are left “unfinished”! Dammit Sakura, Team 7 was a total failure (except for Shino)!
Guest chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
What, Choji and Sakura’s parents are dead, when did THAT happen!?
te.nellis chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Fantastic end
pendragonZx chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Thanks for at least ending it.
Sendril chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
AWESOME work. Sad that this great story is ending so soon, but i know that you can't force yourself to keep going If you don't feel like you can.
I Wish to say thank you Very much for the great story and every moment of Fun i had reading It.
Good luck in your next project.
Illuminated chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Thanks very much for the glorious story and accepting my minor inputs over the years. You really improved so much over time. I am proud of you, I wish you lots of luck and peaceful times.
CaleDrake chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
My dear writer I love this story and would enthusiastically wait for a sequel...I believe if you where to make another chapter the time skip would be a must at this point and I sincerely hope you do...if however you decide to not write the sequel I want to thank you for the journey your writing has taken me and all your other readers on.
MarethyuQ chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
in my opinion, you should continue the story, as a whole new book. but you don't necessarily have to start right now. you did say that you might be faced with motivation problems, but in the end its your choice, if you say you want to stop here, then go ahead. but if and whenever you wish to create another story, we readers will be waiting.

in another point of view, i'd love to keep reading your writing, make stories about anything you want, maybe more naruto one-shots, or short stories, or fanfics on other franchises. the possibilities are endless.
The-Ghoul-Aj717 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Please take care Z. I missed the good old days my friend. What you said about Boruto just sum it up. Heh, I think Kishi is trying to bury it a kilometer deep by publishing Samurai 8. Honestly, I red one chapter and decided to read it whole soon enough I hope. Thanks for closing this whale of a story. We'll be waiting.
Chewie Cookies chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Good stuff. I will miss this fic.
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »