Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Most Bodacious chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Awesome chapter though a little short. I cant wait to read what happens next in the arc. Please for my sanity and others, update soon!
SilentSambo88 chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
What you just did...will actually have bigger repercussions than if you had actually killed Neji. Not only is Hizashi's life still forfeit from what we currently know, but by removing the seal, Naruto just turned Neji from the Hyƫga clan's servant into HIS personal slave. Personally, I would have preferred the route that created less drama, but whatever.
Ryuujin96 chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I loved the way you had Naruto break the usually path when he walks a darker road, it nearly had me in tears about how he had forsaken his dark path of hatred. I especially loved Naruto speech about hatred as well as his thoughts on it as well, that is the part that had me teary eyed. So thank you for breaking Naruto of his dark Naruto syndrome. Even though he still has his darkness he is no longer letting it control him nor is he letting his hate for the villagers blind him, that is a rare thing in stories that are like this one.
I loved the fight, but I am hoping he is not kicked out of the Hyuga clan for removing the curse seal. I am happy that you kept Neji alive as it would have only made sense to kill him if Hinata had been killed in my opinion. So great chapter and I am looking forward to the next one and the eventually Naruto vs Gaara fight.
KagYasha4ever chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Naruto is the man! He took Neji apart. Love it! he irreparably damaged the curse seal didn't he? Ensuring Neji's freedom? While this "plot twist" isn't exactly new, unexpected, or unique, I do love the way you executed it! And if I am wrong (we'll see in Ch. 29 I guess), you can expect my humble apologies! Now I am just waiting for Sasuke to get the beat down he deserves. That'd be AWESOME! Till next time, thanks for this update!
Scarease chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
great chapter man keep the good work up.
xHinaLovex chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Oh no, What will the Hyuga clan do to poor Naruto?! He can't get kicked out! He has to stay close to Hinata so they can fall in looooove!

But that was awesome. You definitely did not disappoint. I look forward to what's coming. Also, to Hinata and Naruto's interaction after what happens since he didn't kill him like she asked.
BentShuriken chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I loved that, such beautiful trash talking. It's kind of scary how easily Naruto beat Neji. The political Hyuuga stuff was interesting. It's gonna be nice to see how that develops. Even though Naruto didn't horribly horribly maim Neji or kill him I liked how it turned out. I like that Naruto chose to follow Hinata's example even if he broke his word. Naruto not even using Kyuubi chakra made it even cooler. So it looks like Naruto removed Neji's seal, or changed it. The thurough beatdown Neji got made me think it would be funny to have an alternate ending in which Naruto gave Neji a wedgie at the end.

You don't have to hurry up or anything, I don't want to make you feel pressured. But thanks though I liked the chapter.
Illuminated chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I think it was a good idea to let Neji live. So naruto removed the caged bird seal, I guess. That's gonna scare the elders. I wonder if the elders would realize they have to kill everyone in the branch family now to avoid them being set free and taking vengeance?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Great chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
MOAR Please
DanielHimura chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
He took the Seal from Neji's head.
Flameraven chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Did he just modify the seal? I doubt he released it with this promise that if Neji fails to protect Hinata in Naruto's absence that Neji would die. So I think he changed it, binding Neji to either himself or just to Hinata or possibly both...

Still Neji is in for a world of pain for his actions, and his father might not survive. Learning these things on your own is one thing, being thought them in defiance of, admittedly outdate and cruel, clan law is a completely different animal.

How Naruto just schooled Neji... the normal people are going to do one of two things. Either cower in fear or do something very, VERY stupid. I hope they just cower, doing something stupid after seeing him beat Neji with out really trying and still going after either he, his "family" or Hinata is just asking to die.
Worker72 chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
So we finally get an opponent who shows common sense during a fight. In the cannon the few people who did quit did so for idiotic reasons. But most fought to the end. Nice list of skills at the end for Naruto.
Titokhan chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Very nicely done in taking a very close to the vest Naruto (as you've written him so far) and started what appears to be a push in the direction of his canon incarnation.

as for 'burning' the seal off.. given how long the caged bird has been around, wouldn't SOMEONE in the branch family thought of trying that before then? Seems like Naruto found something in his fuinjutsu studies..
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Liked it hope for a strong naruto at least stronger then sasuke hate that arrogant prick hate kishimoto for making him so op he has a main character naruto but yet sasuke is always one step ahead fucking hate that.
2,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »