Reviews for The Honoured Guest
BentShuriken chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
It's nice to get the Kyuubi reveal out of the way, considering she already knew. The Jiraiya lines were pretty funny.
BentShuriken chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Being raised properly sure made Naruto mature.
najex chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
I realy like this :)

I first feared you were gonne make naruto into a bid of (self censor) but I like how at its core naruto remains naruto (that core being a good person).

fav and follow looking forward to more
Arantxa2020 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
I'm enjoying this story so far. Sasuke was an asshole who deserved more than a broken nose.
Anyway, I hope Team 8 can be the support for Naruto that Team 7 couldn't be. Keep up the good work.
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Sounds interesting actually.
And a fun angle at introducing NaruHina, lol.
BentShuriken chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Good job with the positive reinforcement Kurenai. It looks like the team-support-Naruto team got a few new members. Pretty soon Naruto will have trouble playing the lonely card with all these people that care about him. I guess you could always kill some of them off.
Flameraven chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
While I'd prefer Shino to Kiba much of that is my own Fanboy getting in the way. Oh the bright side the first time Sasuke tries any stupid shit Shino will shut him down HARD, I just hope you let us see it.

Good to see Naruto getting a good talking to by his new sensei, but I hope Hinata gets better soon... and oddly I feel like SHE would be about the only one in her clan of asshats who could use this summon you just brought up.

Wonder what animal you've decided the Hyuuga should have though?
BentShuriken chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
That was pretty interesting doing the ol' switcheroo with the teams. I'm glad that Naruto was on team 7 for as long as he was, if only for the fact that he wrecked Sasuke's face. I think the stuff that happened in the wave mission and then the change of teams worked out pretty nicely. I'm interested to see how Naruto will take having a team that doesn't fear/hate him as bad as team 7. It looks like he still unconvinced now though.
Sicloup chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
This story is a mess, you fucking suck
ZyiareHellsing chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Thanks for the great updates! ! Hinata needs to gain a vagina of steal and just give him a great big hug!
BentShuriken chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I loved the stuff about bijuu and jinchuuriki and hatred and all that jazz. The talk Naruto and Kurama had almost made me root for Kurama's arguments. It almost seemed like he was on Naruto's side but obviously he really isn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Your summary makes no sense. If Naruto was educated properly, and trained than why would we get a darker and more cynical Naruto?
gamabunta95 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I like your character development of naurto, but please don't make him a blood thirsty killer. Also, I like the fact that Kakashi recognized that Naruto and Sasuke need to be separated. I actually think your Naruto makes a lot of sense considering all the shit he goes through in his village. Keep up the good work.
Kaorilamb chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
sasuke needs to die violently. asshole tried to kill his team mate. if hokage leaves the matter unresolved then i dont blame naruto for destroying the damn village. in fact i hope he does!
mrpeeples chapter 7 . 8/17/2014