Reviews for The Honoured Guest
BentShuriken chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Antisocial Naruto is fun. I think you did a good job of conveying the way you want to go with Naruto. I tend to not like Naruto hiding his skills, people just have him go full idiot mode. I think the way you did it was much better. His skill reveals can seem subtle, this way he seems more ninja-like I guess. I think Naruto would have a different team setup if his skills were known. He has that stealth thing and negative emotion sensing so he would be good with capture/interrogation type missions. If the hokage picks the teams I'm sure he'd be aware of what Naruto can do, which would be the practical thing since keeping your skills hidden from the hokage would probably conterproductive.

I think I like your story so much it got me into ramble mode and kept me typing. :)
BentShuriken chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Usually when people mention the hated sensing as the power that Kurama gives I think it's lame compated to stuff like steam and lava from other bijuu but Naruto can use it to sort of almost never be tricked. Then again he is still Naruto so he may still be able ot be tricked.
BentShuriken chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was pretty cool using the Uzumaki mask temple. I like that he can sense hatred without the Kyuubi cloak. If Mito could do it then I don't see why he can't. I also like that you're going for a subtle approach of the dark Naruto from the waterfall.
Flameraven chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
This is quite interesting, normally Naruto getting with the Hyuuga, or anyone else, helps him fight off the fox's infuance; here you have it hurting a bit.

I find myself wondering why Hinata is this bad though. With her mother alive and Naruto living in the complex you would have thought she would have come out of her shell at lest a little... add seeming to have Ino as a friend and her lack of change seems a little strange.
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I like it! Keep going!
Kunoichi of the Moonlit Night chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I think this is an interesting start and I look forward to seeing some more of your work.
2,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142