Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Uzumaki Creed chapter 1 . 12/24/2022
Why is this match so fucking stupid he almost killed hinata he should be bleeding out by now not a little scratch on his palm ….. KILL HIM BEFORE THE FOURTH WAR TAKES HIS LIFE

When sasuke was pulling limbs and slicing heads of the sound nin she jumped on him and hugged him probably saw that as her chance to finally have a romantic scene with the boy but everyone else are monsters yet she’s training to be a ninja

This cat…..

I’m glad you killed kabuto especially the way you gave an old man an honorable death

It’s like neji is making a deal with the devil…. this naruto is crazy! Lol this story has been in my account for years never bothered reading it but I dig it no complaints so far except maybe how the fight between neji and naruto started

Hiruzen is always about sacrifices and the will of fire but his very manipulative and sacrificial of his shinobi as though they are not part of konoha

I thought hinata was learning the rasengan

You just killed shino coz it was the least controversial decision the better of 2 evils I would say

Damn chapter 50 and I’m still in the retrieval arc but I can’t complain since it’s like following the first manga great world building and drama/context

Hahahahaha Sakura has d’illusions I think she’s mental that forehead is so big coz it’s carrying two personalities

Wow choji too I wonder how I’ll explain yourself to the media,and I get your killing of people which will boost most of their training in the time skip which will of course bring them closer and stronger .

I thought he was fire proof?

So hinata is the light naruto chooses and naruto is the darkness hinata loves because she sees it’s struggle,and yet also it’s determination to protect those under its shadow….. quite a concept you got going I’m actually panicking a little because I’m almost at the final chapters

You know most of these uchihas really got manipulated hardcore I cant believe they died with smiles and not an embarrassed blush ,I guess it’s their pride that wouldn’t let them acknowledge they got played like fools.

Kage level chakra reserves and yet he is always tired its worse when you look at the fact he isn’t even using any jutsus …he has fire,wind and lightning affinities. Yet he says sasuke is better at ninjutsu then he is though the boy has 1 affinity 3jutsus in his Arsenal and not much more then we have the fact his stronger then the original canon naruto but still ends up in the same situations as him ….. in other words still relying too much on kurama.

Mxm your fight scenes are boring bro , I guess every author is exceptional in different aspects of writing your world building,character building and story telling is incredible the way you have many elements and still balance them seamlessly is also to notch I just thing your fight are more verbal then detailed…then we have these moments where naruto spares people without much conviction,it’s like you just planned on having them in the story and yet couldn’t use another approach.

Your naruto is getting boring sparing everyone and then making stupid threats like he can actually kill danzo ur story is becoming not predictable but more like disagreeable I thought I could understand you at first but now I’m getting confused . every root operative should die otherwise they will just do it again….

Damn bro you literally leaving this story hanging there is absolutely no closure not in the plot,romance,character build nor rivalry it’s like teen Titans promising season 6 but not delivering
InvcShadow sux chapter 73 . 12/10/2022
fucking piece of dogshit Boreuto ruining another good writer's motivation to continue his story...oh well at least you finished this one...would've been cool to see how strong Hinata would become training with her summon
InvcShadow sux chapter 66 . 12/8/2022
I dont get why you like tayuya...she's a straight up bitch in the anime and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever
TOXIC LUCARIO LOVER chapter 6 . 11/29/2022
.. ..

TOXIC LUCARIO LOVER chapter 6 . 11/29/2022

.. .
...
Mcvluffcins chapter 43 . 11/23/2022
I have never lagged so hard when Tayua called saskue a fag
Mcvluffcins chapter 31 . 11/19/2022
I was not expecting sasori
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 11/18/2022
... why is Kakashi, ANBU Captain, not kept up to date on his prospective military students combat potential and their training. I could see him only glancing over Sakura's file and rightly dismissing her as not noteworthy, but Sasuke's and Naruto's info?

It feels genuinely silly. Absurd. Absolutely contrived for the sake of "wow, look how amazing this child is compared to an adult", by throwing away the fact Kakashi was the prodigy genius from his generation, and is one of the most elite members of the (2nd, if you count ROOT) most secret part of his villages military. This is like turning James Bond into Mr Bean.
GloriouSin chapter 73 . 10/28/2022
Don't read unless you like to be disappointed by a shitty lack of ending.
GloriouSin chapter 44 . 10/28/2022
... Minato is my tormentor waaaagh waaagh...
I would treat it more seriously if i knew he would rationalize his hate, absorb it and man up but instead the author is 1500% gonna do the cliche garbage ass shit where he makes Naruto hate a guy for 15 years and then forgive him in 15s...
Fucking irrational retarded shitlerizm, that is all it is. I honestly had moderately decent-meh-ish fun reading this (for fanfic net it's basically like 17/10 or you know... 3,5/10 normal standards, cmon we know literally every single story here is Sharknado quality)
but the author of course decides to add even more brooding that people don't care for (cos really, who likes listening to a pathetic loser?) and a pointless element to the character that will be burshed off with a 20 word corny exposition in like 5 chapters...
No. One. Wants. To. Read. Thrash.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 17 . 10/24/2022
Pity you don't have a novel in the comedy genre in a similar vein to chuunin exam day, your side arcs involving the cat and Sasuke are actually even higher quality than the main novel and are absolutely hilarious to read.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 73 . 9/25/2022
Maaan. It took me a few days to binge read this and holy smokes it was amazing. I'm sad that there's a possibility that there won't be a continuation to this fic, but I do respect your decisions and that at least you ended this story with proper closure for the main plot which was related to Naruto being the honoured guest of the Hyugas.
I'm aware of the story rating but the fic still surprised me with the violence and brutal deaths involved like for Shino and Choji, and how Naruto could be ruthless. But, I do admire how well-thought your plot is and writing a story like this was definitely not easy. Sure there were typos I could spot from time to time but those errors could be easily overlooked and it didn't ruin the overall story pacing for me. I commend you for coming up with a story like this. It's definitely an incredible journey while reading your work. Kudos!
WalkersCrown chapter 9 . 7/29/2022
not going to lie but as great as your writing is, I can't help but stupse at the brooding. It reminds of how glad I was when ichigo learned the truth about his mother's death early on and quit blaming himself. It's hard to get behind the brooding type.
Kairan1979 chapter 73 . 7/19/2022
I share your view on Boruto. I hope you'll return and write a sequel to Honoured Guest someday.
Great Destroyer Hurricane chapter 39 . 6/30/2022