Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Mr.Easy chapter 58 . 5/21/2019
a higher power(author) is working in the background to make sure that sasuke kills itachi! I thought that the author did not favor any character when he/she started killing the konoha 9-12, but guess i was wrong, as for the sake of plot the uchiha shall LIVE!
Mr.Easy chapter 57 . 5/21/2019
alright! that settles it, if even after all that you still keep him alive, then i can't help but think you have a crush on that "prick" XD.
Pom Rania chapter 10 . 5/19/2019
Kurenai is awesome.
Pom Rania chapter 8 . 5/19/2019
Kyuubi is WRONG, Sakura was impressed by NARUTO'S power, at doing hard work. Heh.

Huh, now THAT is another concept I haven't seen before, Team Seven getting split apart because of team incompatibility. I like coming across new concepts.
Pom Rania chapter 6 . 5/19/2019
I love the names Chie gives to them. I always like that kind of thing.
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 5/19/2019
Huh, I have NEVER before seen something where Naruto trains with Team Gai, but it makes sense and I like it!
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 5/19/2019
Okay, now that's a story concept I'd like to see some time, as an AU: something where Naruto IS the Kyuubi, just in a "condensed" form, and made to forget about his history and abilities.

Re abuse from orphanages, there was one fic I read where he was treated coldly but "tolerably" most of the time; he was only ATTACKED when the warden mentally snapped, NOT against Naruto but against the whole VILLAGE, and attacked him in an attempt to release the Kyuubi to get revenge on Konoha. I thought it was a cool idea; even if I can't remember why I thought of it, but I'm sharing it anyways.

Now that's another idea I'd like to see more of: Ino and/or Shikamaru becoming curious about Naruto when they're all children.
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 5/19/2019
"Something about a speaking hashi", okay that is good.

Hmm, it's interesting that someone completely void of malice WOULD be "invisible" to that sense! It's something that's rarely explored.

So I came across this story via its TV Tropes page, and thought it seemed interesting. So far, with these first two chapters, it does indeed seem interesting. Here's to hoping that "the type of stuff I like" and "the path this story takes" will continue to align.
Ricky chapter 56 . 5/16/2019
Your story was good up until the retrieval of sasuke. Danzo able to use one of the most powerful Genjutsu in a cooldown of a month? Even with hashirama cells that ridiculous. Deaths of the genins to be honest you wasted potential on character writing by killing Shino and Chouji, I don’t think plot armour is what saved them in your story they had more help compared to canon were it consisted of 1v1 battles and they barely survived. Might as well kill everyone else minus naruto hinata and Shikamaru based on your decisions. This is your story I give you props for being different but your story just went the wrong direction in my opinion.
the1annex chapter 71 . 4/26/2019
Great chapter. I understand your wish to end this story since you (seem to) feel disillusioned by the souce content, but I would really love for you to continue the for the very same reason.
CompuBob chapter 71 . 4/1/2019
Your recommendations of other fanfics are really good, but unfortunately I've read them all already :(
sasunarulover2413 chapter 71 . 3/12/2019
i just read the entire story for the first time! great job! you took a really interesting approach to the plot, and i really enjoyed it. cant wait to read the next chapter!
MarethyuQ chapter 71 . 3/10/2019
i'm sure, all my unanswered questions will come to light later.
but which root operatives are still alive? just sakura? (even if danzo is dead, and the rest of root.) will she act the same? or begin a new era of root? becoming a new danzo, so to speak
other than that, good story. can't wait for the next chap!
GunnerRyuu chapter 71 . 3/9/2019
Another great chapter! I hope that the next one isn't too far away lol
Monster King chapter 71 . 2/21/2019