Reviews for The Honoured Guest
SLay KinG chapter 3 . 5/6/2020
wow emotional blackmail hiruzen I thought your Naruto would be less Goofy mxm this is one of those Naruto forgives everybody fic.

because a 9 year old can think 'hiruzen didn't do the deed so i shouldn't blame him because he knows what's best because his name is the professor' ND he will probably keep having that mind set your Naruto is still canon it's a ninja world man 'a realistic 1 u said78
MojoBlack chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
This story is awesome so far man
Its like crack for the eyes.
SLay KinG chapter 3 . 5/2/2020

KonohaSaiyan chapter 73 . 4/29/2020
Amazing story all around! Is a sequel in the making?
starfiction123 chapter 73 . 3/5/2020
Uh heck yes you should continue this! Bruh I finished all 73 chapters and the creative alternative paths are perfect! The logic was clear in how this could indeed be a AU route from the Canon and it's getting good as heck! Yeah please continue this! I'm all caught up to boruto and really the only good episodes I liked was the travel to the past but that's what fanfiction is for! To show the creativity of fans when the Canon or spinoffs suck lol so yeah please continue somehow!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 73 . 2/28/2020
This was an awesome story! I love how you brought everything together, and yet left so much unsaid. It leaves it open for a sequel quite well, but I understand if the motivation has left you. The twist with Sakura at the end was very well written too!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 55 . 2/27/2020
T.T ...so sad...still great writing, but...T_T
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 52 . 2/26/2020
Not Shino! T.T I love him! Life is cruel v.v Very well-written chapter, but now I must go cry in a corner...
AcidESP chapter 73 . 2/26/2020
It is a good story, I hope that if the story continues there, greetings. see you, bye!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 40 . 2/25/2020
I kind of wish you expended on the truth or dare game, but the Naruto reveal went pretty well in my opinion. Plus, I love the fact that you added cabbage man from Avatar: TLA in at the end! Hilarious! What is Chie going to do next? :D
Guest chapter 29 . 2/9/2020
At least she was terrible during the third round xD
Guest chapter 22 . 2/6/2020
Why does Ino not suck during the preliminaries?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2020
Someone needs to tell Naruto that most kages were army killers and that quite a few s rank ninja are not fully human either by his standards..

Also wasn't minato an orphan?
Zabyne chapter 73 . 1/13/2020
I despise the fact that you have this marked as complete when it's no where near. Even taking into account a sequel that may never occur, you should have made a note in the description or edited a bit into chapter one explaining this is the first book of a series. So then at least readers could check for a sequel and see there isn't one so far.

It is an enjoyable read, but I wasn't looking for a case of literary blue balls by reading something vastly unfinished.

For those checking reviews tho. Awesome fic from Narutos childhood to some months after Sasukes departure. Many interesting and unique plotlines and plot hooks. Definitely not a rehash kinda fic even if it covers the major points. Conflicted morally ambiguous Naruto, Ray of hope Hinata, and several fleshed out canon friends and a couple of nice OCs. Surprisingly not annoying but still a Dickinson like Sasuke.

No overused cliches or tropes. Only one minor nose bleed joke, and it didn't involve passing out or dumb fountaining of blood.

9 outta 10 if I'm being realistic. It really is good. But the lack of conclusion or mention that the whole story is unfinished leaves me feeling more 7 outta 10, but I was blindsided, hopefully you see this review and won't be.
Sable Dawn chapter 73 . 1/10/2020
I always wonder why so few people have the Hyuga learning the medical ninjutsu, with their chakra control,just think what they could do not to mention the byakugan.
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »