Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Zabyne chapter 73 . 1/13/2020
I despise the fact that you have this marked as complete when it's no where near. Even taking into account a sequel that may never occur, you should have made a note in the description or edited a bit into chapter one explaining this is the first book of a series. So then at least readers could check for a sequel and see there isn't one so far.

It is an enjoyable read, but I wasn't looking for a case of literary blue balls by reading something vastly unfinished.

For those checking reviews tho. Awesome fic from Narutos childhood to some months after Sasukes departure. Many interesting and unique plotlines and plot hooks. Definitely not a rehash kinda fic even if it covers the major points. Conflicted morally ambiguous Naruto, Ray of hope Hinata, and several fleshed out canon friends and a couple of nice OCs. Surprisingly not annoying but still a Dickinson like Sasuke.

No overused cliches or tropes. Only one minor nose bleed joke, and it didn't involve passing out or dumb fountaining of blood.

9 outta 10 if I'm being realistic. It really is good. But the lack of conclusion or mention that the whole story is unfinished leaves me feeling more 7 outta 10, but I was blindsided, hopefully you see this review and won't be.
Sable Dawn chapter 73 . 1/10/2020
I always wonder why so few people have the Hyuga learning the medical ninjutsu, with their chakra control,just think what they could do not to mention the byakugan.
Sable Dawn chapter 57 . 1/10/2020
The amount of shite the cats are getting away with is starting to get not just silly but excessively cruel,considering that Tsunade literally nearly killed Jiraya the last time she caught him, that "prank" or scheme is going to far, that not even mentioning the attempt to break up a marriage and messing with Anko's relationship with Raido.
Cortax chapter 51 . 1/8/2020
Ehhhh I don't know how I feel about this chapter... You effectively nerfed Naruto and I have a small hunch telling me that it happened so Sasuke can win against him... That or I'm completely off.
Lee Mcloven chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Just so you know the original anime/manga was full of character death, Gore, and foul language. Only the American version is filtered for pg, NOT Kishimoto.
jerniman chapter 73 . 12/29/2019
I for one really enjoyed the story and would like to see a sequel. But completely understand the pressure and effort to write something of substance.

The story started out a bit rough with structure and grammar, but improved over the years. Also, it's probably a little to late but congrats on the degree. It's a monumental achievement as well.
jerniman chapter 69 . 12/28/2019
Well, I am really happy to see a bit of fluff with Naruto and Hinata - short as it was - it was nice to see. Great story so far.
jerniman chapter 62 . 12/17/2019
Very nice omake.
QueenDeadPool chapter 73 . 12/11/2019
Well I want to say good update but sad in some ways to see it end. I will check in to see if you write anything new off and on, but sadly I only read Naruto and Hinata story so yeah. Thank you I enjoyed this story.
DryBones chapter 73 . 12/8/2019
This fic is realistically the best to explore clans in Konoha and the ending quite good albeit many loise ends here and there
Sakura possibly being so dark and become future leader of next ROOT (and did Sai's still around?)
Sasuke defects to abandon Konoha.. Hope Itachi slap reality to him..
Shino and Choji death.. That should be a glaring giveaway why children should put their live?
Orochimaru really a hell wild card that better as 'ally' than opposite.. Akatsuki that lurking in the shadow.. Though actually manipulated by Obito etc etc
Making a sequel of this really sounds interesting with the goal as Naruto being hokage and finally nullify clan filfth espc Hyuuga, but def it will be real big fic. Aside motivation (the main trigger), one need consistent dedication and editor/beta reader... Those will be hard to something free like ffn
Though I hope at least we'll get snippets of sequel in your mind! Rlly be great
Guest chapter 50 . 12/7/2019
Mystical animal as summons? Suzaku?! Damn wish it canon rlly clans other than Senju and Uchiha should be explored!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/7/2019
Finally Naruto know his parent but with his personality here it's suitable how he react like this.. Stay strong
Ame chapter 73 . 12/6/2019
I'm so sad about this fic being bitter-sweet ending.. Naruto that forced to live in Myonboku although he definetely the hero, Shino (the quiet often forgotten but actually one of fave) and Chouji (rest in peace) death and Sasuke's defected :""
I know that making sequel prob to too troublesome (though I rlly wanna see it and the fic def not milking like Boruto), but I hope that at peast continuation scenes of what happen after when everything settle down.. Make Naruto come back to Hinata
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2019
Rest in peace fatherly figure Haruki :"
Guest chapter 33 . 12/6/2019
I love your fanfic so good
2,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »