Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Jo Emmons chapter 55 . 12/6/2019
We bow to thee, oh mighty Ziltoid, for your wisdom has created this magnificent story, worthy of the world's greatest coffee bean
ShadowFoxKage chapter 73 . 11/21/2019
Very good story, But I think you should consider a sequel to deal with various issues you have installed in this AU. The ones you stated but various arcs and story pieces you haven't addressed in this story too,.
LokiStoneheart chapter 68 . 11/6/2019
Wig joke? Really? Lol
jerniman chapter 32 . 11/5/2019
That last scene with Haruki was very well written. Defiantly invoked some real feeling for a character.
jerniman chapter 12 . 10/23/2019
It was a good option and choice to have the truth come out - not overly complicated.
montanoaries9 chapter 8 . 10/22/2019
dropped just another canon rehash, with just a few edit youve got a new so called fanfic, e. g make naruto seem smarter? as the fanfic author described but in the end it didn't properly delivered a smart naruto but he's still an idiot and pretty much no change. only commendable in this fic is the start where he reside with the hyuga then once the academy arc start it just became another canon rehash
MajinSM chapter 72 . 10/20/2019
This was a good story to read. Can't wait for the epilogue, and I have to ask, if others haven't already: are you going to do a sequel to this story that focuses on Shippuden?
jerniman chapter 2 . 10/17/2019
Simple rescue but very effective and great all around.
Q chapter 73 . 10/14/2019
Hi there, needless to say I'm very much enjoy reading this fanfic...enough to leave a review since ive never done it before... And to finish it within 5 dyas even tho i have my A levels exams going on hahah, dont worry I can only blame myself for getting this distracted from focusing on the exams, might as well see it as a compliment for the fact that your story was so excellent that it got me hooked on right away

No words can describe how impressed I am by the way you wrote the story. The way you made it seem like this is your own story instead of just a fanfic of an already established franchise with a massive following, tho not deviating much from the actual thing especially on how well you wrote the characters particularly their development

In fact it might be the one thing i liked the most from this fanfic, aside from the interesting story that you have created. Tho i must admit that I'm a little bit disappointed from the lack of detail you put into the fighting scenes, might be that writing out fighting scenes is not your forte but then again the overall writing itself is worthy of high praise.

I can see your worry of not doing a good job towards the end... Some parts I felt are abit rushed and might deviate from what you have initially planned for the story. But then again if im not mistaken, this is the first time that you've wrote an extensive/full story so i couldn't blame you for that, because writing out as much as you did while trying to keep it from being boring and clichéd is no small feat. Hell i wish i have half of the abilities you have in writing... Im even having a bit of a difficult time in trying to put my feelings into words when writing down this review, and the fact that english is not my mother language certainly did not help on that matter

Lastly i would like to thank you for taking your time to write this fanfic. If im honest, there's not much benefit from doing it, but still you finished it up to this point of the story without losing the attention and interest of the reader... For me at least.

Which leads me to the last point... I do hope that you continue on this story and the do the 2nd part of it. Ive had enough experience of getting let down by authors(fanfic/manga/novel) who decided to split their story to parts and ended up not concluding it properly. And i think its safe to say that I'm not the only one to feel this way. I'm very much looking forward to your next work, tho to be honest I'd very much prefer if it is a continuation of this storyline.

Take as much of a long break that you need to gather your thoughts on how to create your next work, I'd be thoroughly disappointed if it does not measure up to this masterpiece that you have created. No pressure there right? Hahaha.

Till the next one.
Q
jerniman chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
It's an interesting start and the story moved fairly smoothly. Some of the perspective shift were a bit abrupt, but over allpretty good. Looking forward the the rest.
eaglefeather873 chapter 73 . 10/5/2019
What a fantastic story. By and large, one of the absolute best at capturing the feelings of the characters. I personally think the only improvements could have been made in how descriptive you were of the locations and environments the story took place in - maybe that comes from an assumption that we, as fans of Naruto already know the world well enough to envision scenes in our heads?

Regardless. This was truly great, and I'm certain many people wish you the best and thank you for what you've written. Of course, we all wish it would continue as well, but... A person can't be blamed for honestly expressing their limits. Especially when they do so in the spirit of protecting their fan see from disappointment.

All the best - and I look forward to your future stories!
Tenjo chapter 14 . 10/4/2019
I don’t like how canon portrayed Kurama, he was an entity of pure chakra and hatred but all of a sudden he became docile, if a little snarky and cynical, he became friendly. You’re doing the same, but the problem is that on top of you foreshadowing his change in behaviour (with his conflicted feelings after the whole Wave incident) you’re also making him actively torment and chip away at Naruto’s mental state, manipulating and using him in order to escape the seal.. canon was bad, but you’ve gone and taken it to the extreme while trying to maintain that same inconsistency. It’s confusing.
NegaDruid chapter 73 . 10/3/2019
This was an excellent story! I hope you one day return to this and give us more. It was a glorious arc and alot of it had great possibilities for the future. Thank you for writing it. I understand how you can feel that way about the Boruto stuff, but at least the original series gave us alot of wonderful stories to enjoy. I really hope you give us Resurgence one day. But for now, thank you for your writing!
lovebishies chapter 68 . 9/30/2019