Reviews for The Honoured Guest
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 55 . 2/27/2020
T.T ...so sad...still great writing, but...T_T
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 52 . 2/26/2020
Not Shino! T.T I love him! Life is cruel v.v Very well-written chapter, but now I must go cry in a corner...
AcidESP chapter 73 . 2/26/2020
It is a good story, I hope that if the story continues there, greetings. see you, bye!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 40 . 2/25/2020
I kind of wish you expended on the truth or dare game, but the Naruto reveal went pretty well in my opinion. Plus, I love the fact that you added cabbage man from Avatar: TLA in at the end! Hilarious! What is Chie going to do next? :D
Guest chapter 29 . 2/9/2020
At least she was terrible during the third round xD
Guest chapter 22 . 2/6/2020
Why does Ino not suck during the preliminaries?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2020
Someone needs to tell Naruto that most kages were army killers and that quite a few s rank ninja are not fully human either by his standards..

Also wasn't minato an orphan?
Zabyne chapter 73 . 1/13/2020
I despise the fact that you have this marked as complete when it's no where near. Even taking into account a sequel that may never occur, you should have made a note in the description or edited a bit into chapter one explaining this is the first book of a series. So then at least readers could check for a sequel and see there isn't one so far.

It is an enjoyable read, but I wasn't looking for a case of literary blue balls by reading something vastly unfinished.

For those checking reviews tho. Awesome fic from Narutos childhood to some months after Sasukes departure. Many interesting and unique plotlines and plot hooks. Definitely not a rehash kinda fic even if it covers the major points. Conflicted morally ambiguous Naruto, Ray of hope Hinata, and several fleshed out canon friends and a couple of nice OCs. Surprisingly not annoying but still a Dickinson like Sasuke.

No overused cliches or tropes. Only one minor nose bleed joke, and it didn't involve passing out or dumb fountaining of blood.

9 outta 10 if I'm being realistic. It really is good. But the lack of conclusion or mention that the whole story is unfinished leaves me feeling more 7 outta 10, but I was blindsided, hopefully you see this review and won't be.
Sable Dawn chapter 73 . 1/10/2020
I always wonder why so few people have the Hyuga learning the medical ninjutsu, with their chakra control,just think what they could do not to mention the byakugan.
Sable Dawn chapter 57 . 1/10/2020
The amount of shite the cats are getting away with is starting to get not just silly but excessively cruel,considering that Tsunade literally nearly killed Jiraya the last time she caught him, that "prank" or scheme is going to far, that not even mentioning the attempt to break up a marriage and messing with Anko's relationship with Raido.
Cortax chapter 51 . 1/8/2020
Ehhhh I don't know how I feel about this chapter... You effectively nerfed Naruto and I have a small hunch telling me that it happened so Sasuke can win against him... That or I'm completely off.
Lee Mcloven chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Just so you know the original anime/manga was full of character death, Gore, and foul language. Only the American version is filtered for pg, NOT Kishimoto.
jerniman chapter 73 . 12/29/2019
I for one really enjoyed the story and would like to see a sequel. But completely understand the pressure and effort to write something of substance.

The story started out a bit rough with structure and grammar, but improved over the years. Also, it's probably a little to late but congrats on the degree. It's a monumental achievement as well.
jerniman chapter 69 . 12/28/2019
Well, I am really happy to see a bit of fluff with Naruto and Hinata - short as it was - it was nice to see. Great story so far.
jerniman chapter 62 . 12/17/2019