Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Nimheria chapter 73 . 9/30/2019
Please please please carry on with the story!
lovebishies chapter 32 . 9/26/2019
Im in class, trying not cry at the death of Haruki
KnowPein chapter 8 . 9/24/2019
Hmm seems like theses chapters are unedited
Nice going
Onto next chapter
luaaan chapter 72 . 9/22/2019
It was a joy to read!
dreckman chapter 73 . 9/23/2019
I've pondered about this, and I respect you for stopping this fic. But damn it hurts. The best story on this website has ended, I am curious about the new story you've planned. But now I'm also wondering, will you continue with Pareidolia/Apophenia? It are those still on hiatus?
Anyway, you started a lot with the honoured guest, so now I will do something I wouldn't have thought of before. Can you share your notes on what would have been the continuation of this story?
Or maybe write a oneshot that is similar to a summary? An old Naruto recounting all that happened during his life in broader lines. So getting sage mode, fighting akatsuki. Maybe battling pein, remembering the friends he lost through the years. Eventually dieing surrounded by friends and family.
Maybe not make it a oneshot, but a series of short stories I instead. Each chapter an entire arc or something like that. You'd probably be done in 10-15 chapters? I don't know what you had planned, but this is my idea born from wanting to know what would have happened. You could have it told from old Naruto's perspective.

Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for whatever you'll upload next.
Dreckman
michaelfriede61 chapter 9 . 9/22/2019
Loving the new concepts and ways of developing the story and characters. Dark Naruto is a bit angsty for me, but I'll go with it. Thing that stuck out this chapter was the accidental creation of a proto-hiraishin. Never seen that done, and I love it.

I really hope you have him develop that and blow everyone's minds
troutman30 chapter 73 . 9/22/2019
Good work, and a good decision not to try writing a sequel and recognizing that with low motivation it was unlikely that you would be able to complete a continuation. I'm tired of writers saying they're almost done with the next chapter of a story then abandon it, especially those in the "Top 100" writers of the site that flit from story after story with every little idea that pops up in their distracted minds.
If you can only put up one or two chapters a year for a story or if your chapter count is less than the number of years you've been writing the story, don't waste our time, the original is here and done it shouldn't take five years to get to the Chunin Exam, if you adopt a story and then abandon it don't leave it on your profile, and how many times has a writer re-written a story and taken more time to get to the exact point of the re-write?
lunana chapter 67 . 9/18/2019
Hair extension attack!
JoshPlater chapter 68 . 9/20/2019
Omg that Trump joke made me laugh too hard. Plus its 2 in the morning so I had to stifle myself as to not wake my parents. Lmao
JoshPlater chapter 40 . 9/18/2019
No way. The cabbage guy from Avatar the Last Airbender. That's amazing. My hat off to you Sir/Mamn.
Slide Hammer chapter 73 . 9/17/2019
This story has been a pleasure to read. You portray the characters better than the original author. I never liked one dimensional characters, which is what the original story had. No change, no growth, just getting older and doing the same thing. You however have allowed the characters to flesh out, and in essence become real people. I salute your efforts, and I loved your story. Thank you for writing such a long and wonderful epic! I look forward to seeing what else you can do.
Luciendar chapter 73 . 9/15/2019
I admit that the story itself is good
That said, i hate at to my very core. I HATE when people tag a story as a romance when that isn't a main there. I read this crap just to read a good romance, something you completely failed to deliver. Sure, there was some romance in it, but that wasn't a theme of the story. It was simply an included element. It's like saying we should call this a comedy simply because there were a couple of jokes. Everything good about this story gets overshadowed by how pissed off i am about feeling deceived. Please, for the love of kami, take off the romance tag and add angst or something more fitting. It will help you avoid future flames.
Luciendar chapter 11 . 9/15/2019
I can't agree with you on the Sasuke matter. Attempting to kill one's teammate on a mission is a serious enough crime that even the last Uchiha couldn't get away so lightly. Lazy writing strikes again.

Additionally, i think Kiba going to team 7 would've been better. He and Sasuke would've clashed but not as severely. Also, it would've been better for Naruto since Shino would've understood his burden better given the disparity towards his clan.
Luciendar chapter 9 . 9/15/2019
Your Naruto is rather intelligent. I can't understand why he didn't use the weight or gravity seals on himself for training. Saying he hasn't considered would do injustice to the character you created. This is certainly a unique story, but parts of it make little sense. For instance, Sakura was every bit as confident in herself as ever before sure saw the difference in power on her team. A lot of her confidence stemmed from Naruto asking her out so much, something he never did in this story.
Pratuk chapter 25 . 9/14/2019
Arent you tired of the same old dumbfuck weak Ass hinata x Naruto shut. OP Naruto as off copycat. Neji should have killed the stupid snivelling bitch.
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »