Reviews for He Came For Her
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 4/10
I loved Mulberry and I think you did a most excellent job finishing it.
JessicaRae95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
This was beautifully done. You have captured a very believable ending to a wonderful show. Thank you for this gem.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
What a sweet story. You captured their, dare I say, spirits very well.
marymagdalena chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I enjoyed this and found it to be poetic. I have watched "Mulberry"...a friend recommended it to me and I watched a number of episodes. I thought the transition you portrayed here was lovely.
Krystal chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
In a word-wonderful! A tear jerker, yes probably different from what the show's writers would have done (it would have been cool if the final chapter of Rose's life had been made into a dramatic movie!), still if I were you I'd be proud of this effort. IMO this is a very satisfactory conclusion to the story of Mulberry and Miss Farnaby. I have often wondered how the tale would really have ended; but I knew that even if "Mister Smith" had decided that Rose would live after all (to be truly old, 64 is like the new 55), in any case she and her good friend Mulberry would inevitably come to a parting of the ways. And if she had lived, perhaps she would have gradually reverted back to her old unhealthy loneliness that she was experiencing before Mulberry came. But this way it is for the best, she was only moving on to a state where she would find supernal happiness that would last forever!
blackkyu chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I've never even heard of that comedy, still, this tale snared me. I absolutely love it, and will certainly be coming back to read it again.
Kariko Emma chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love it! With many tears in my eyes of course...! Beautiful job. There were several lines of conversation that were so spot on. I think you did very well with their conversation. I really liked the reference back to his previous work of being a stable boy. That line..."You did that on your own." Very true. :)

Again, great work! And I am now sad for the rest of the week... :'D