Reviews for I didn't sign up for this
Cyan Quartz chapter 6 . 5/9
An exhilarating story!
Username6166 chapter 6 . 5/2
Why does every fanfic where Naruto knows the Hiraishin make him give off yellow light? The hiraishin has been shown in the anime dozens upon dozens of times to look practically identical to a body flicker and doesn't give off light at all. Minato was just called the yellow flash because he knew the hiraishin and that he was blonde, not that the hiraishin actually made a yellow flash.
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 5 . 4/11
Wait, he was trying to save the Uchiha? Is that what he calls dicking around for three years?

Ah, well. Looking to see more of Naruto's class changing things.
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 4/4
Go fuck yourself, bitch
FledditFliveflind chapter 6 . 4/4
And then, because you're an idiot, you abandoned this story. Fuck you.
jellatinous chapter 6 . 4/3
the mood went down hill fast. glad shisui doesn't die tho. he's one of the characters who never really got a chance in canon. and in all fanon uchiha massacre seems to correlate to shisui death to give itachi the mango and cause plot
moodysavage chapter 6 . 3/28
So awesome
lucifernihilum chapter 6 . 3/19
I'm in painful love with this story. Please continue for the sake of my heart.
MariGaef chapter 6 . 3/8
YO COME BACK, THIS STORY IS AMAZING AF
CinnamonPie29594 chapter 6 . 2/18
omigoshhHHHH this story is AMAZING! So awesome breath-taking, and dear god, very painful. Naruto oh Naruto making my feels get punched in the gut with his sunshine and ugaosgpodaae ;-; I love this so much, how he's changing things as both Asura and Naruto. I think you handled the massacre really well, I've never read a fic where just the children were spared. The character interactions are very well-written.
KriolaHime chapter 6 . 2/3
This is a great start. The story is already intriguing so far, and I’m interested to know where you’ll take this story whenever you return. Thanks for posting!
Maruji Afable1 chapter 6 . 1/19
Baby come back
AngelousPoofy chapter 6 . 1/18
Now it is time to wait..

Anyway, this story has been excellent so far! I love it. I have actually searched for this kinda fics where people misunderstood Naruto to a whole nother extent. Thanks for creating this lovely read!
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 1/18
I LOVE THIS CHAP
kayden.jones chapter 6 . 1/5
This was amazing keep up the good work! (I made sure to follow and favorite this.)
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »