Reviews for I didn't sign up for this
I love this fic soooo much. Along with "Lives Worth Saving", "Tuna Fish and Red Splattered Pages", and "Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin" this is one of my favorite fics!
YourSecretStalker chapter 6 . 12/13
This is a wonderful story. I love the development for Naruto realizing the Uchiha were an actual clan of people. Keep up the good work and I do hope you keep writing!
manga.geek.3 chapter 6 . 12/11
So. You haven't updated in a while, which saddens me because this story is brilliant and so well written! The way you've got it set up and how you execute your story... I just love it. I'm sorry you've had to deal with harsh, threatening reviewers, but just know this isn't one of them. If you find yourself posting another chapter to this, I will definitely be reading it!
infinite eternity chapter 2 . 12/1
This is like my second reread of this story.
Reader chapter 3 . 11/26
Aw. It would've been hilarious to see him pursue Kakashi..

Aah, whatever. *shrugs*
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 11/25
I love the writing style and plot you have going on. So on the off chance you update, I'm following this.
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 11/17
So awesome! I just found this fanfic today! And I'm like...N O My bABIES! I hope that if you ever come back to this fic you won't have to deal with any assholes(or just for any of your fanfics-may they all be asshole free!) My BABIES! I can just see Shisui and Itachi doing the whole parental thing "Itachi here you forgot your lunch..." Itachi absentmindedly doing paperwork as a baby spits up all over him. The potential!
crownclown123 chapter 6 . 11/16
Wow it's really nice, I live how Naruto take it in stride and do the most Naruto thing: pranking (to hide how much alone and hurt he is *cough cough*)
I really like the sudden dramatic twist, some fics tends to go all silly or all serious and it's nice to see a mix of both.
So now we've got some S rank missing nin Asura, poor kid, wonder what he's gonna do.
I wonder how much Naruto plan to tell Sasuke, and how he plan to tell him because he's not really know for reacting well to mind changing news (though I totally blame this on his poor mental health and the fact that no one seem to have help him mentally in the aftermath of the massacre in the original timeline)
Oh god Kakashi won't take this well, I mean he seemed to have somehow accepted Asura and then bam, he told him to forget about Obito (and considering how much Kakashi focus his life around Obito and his other dead precious people) and "kill" all the Uchiha. Ouch.
I think I've told most of what I've wanted to (and if I've forgotten things I can only blame my poor memory skills), so yeah, so far it's really fun with some serious, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters ! Thank you for sharing !
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 6 . 11/15
Omg LOVED IT
This is super good thumbs up
LOl
Shahzeb chapter 6 . 11/2
nice story sad that it's not updating anymore
nopparitari chapter 6 . 10/26
Like the concept, haven't seen that many people use this type of time travel actions. Hoping for more chapters in near future. :)

Torilla tavataan! :P
Cindar chapter 6 . 10/25
Thank you for having written this funny story, brightened up my day.
ReadR13 chapter 6 . 10/21
Love this story, hope you continue it.
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »