Reviews for I didn't sign up for this
BanTheFairyKing chapter 1 . 7/17
I loved this, but I gotta say, stop being so bothered by people's reviews. Any creator will tell you that there will be crazy fans. On where you need no credentials to review, and are basically anonymous, even with an account? Yeah, fansll prob say some messed up shit. You hust have to ignore it, whilst remembering the passion of writing, and the joy of good reviews. That's what should motivate you, and you shouldn't let unrelated things slow you down. I get you prob haven't updated cuz of rl shit, but if you get the chance reread this story, and reread some of the good reviews. I promise it will make your day. It will make you want to pull your hair out over a bunch of mistakes noone else will notice, but it will be worth it in the end.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 1 . 7/16
Awwwww I haven't read this yet, but badass quirky characters from someone else's point of view are some of my favorite fics. I hope Asura makes more of a showing.
Isafish chapter 6 . 7/10
I hope that it will be continued soon, but it ticks me off to hear about people demanding updates. Like seriously, life happens. So if this is never continued, us readers will just keep enjoying what you have so far. No biggie. If you ever decide to go into writing, you've got a bright future ahead of you!
Isafish chapter 4 . 7/10
Thissss is what I hope to be able to write someday. SOmething as good as this. Still practicing tho XD
Isafish chapter 3 . 7/10
This is so awesome! I really hope it's completed someday! Lol, I'm getting redundant.
Isafish chapter 2 . 7/10
Oh my gooshness. This is amazingly well done so far! I love the way you ended it, tying up the loose ends that anyone might have thought about-especially with Kumo! It's maxing out my awesome scale XD
Isafish chapter 1 . 7/10
AWWW MAN YEAH! GREAT START!
Chaos537 chapter 6 . 7/9
Lol hopefully within the next year and its 2017. This story was really funny in the beginning and I kind of thought it was a humor fic and then it turned dark real quick. Hmmm Naruto seemed kind of useless with dealing the Uchiha massacre. Yeah I get he's still 16 blah blah but you would think he would learn from what happened last time.
guest chapter 6 . 7/5
hilarious moments, awesome story :)
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7/2
I can't help but get stuck into stories with people willing to become scapegoats, hope to see you update
Mcnitra chapter 6 . 6/24
absolutly wonderful. I like the pranks and that he finds solitude in Hiashi, Itachi and Shisui. I hope he will be friends with more people from Konoha. Can you write a scene with the note of Asura in the Anbu black book? Hope you will post more chapters soon.
WHO KNOWS chapter 6 . 6/18
its been 2 years since you've updated, and I just want to say that I hope you can continue. I don't want to come off as needy, because your right. We don't NEED this story to continue and life takes priority over any side activity. So I would greatly appreciate this story being continued, and if you ever do thanks in advance. -WeirdShipper
Mobydicks chapter 6 . 6/9
ooohh a good time travel fanfic. hope u update soon :D
thanzintay.2000 chapter 6 . 6/7
Plz plz update and continue. Your stories are awesome and nice.
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 6/7
That was a messy outcome but expected haha obviously Naruto couldn't have saved everyone, it was all so fast. How come he tried to take the children as different from canon? At least Danzo won't have the sharingan... Aww I hope you update soon
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »