Reviews for I didn't sign up for this
I really hope there is going to be more love it so far
ofc it has to take such an uninspired turn. Good thing it was dropped.
Bear0927 chapter 6 . 3/25
This is so amazing! An amazing mix of humor, little angst, problem fixing, and some comfort.
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 1/24
Ohhh interesting!
edoabb chapter 4 . 1/5
Naruto would have a really hard time staying with Sasuke, as of right now they are practically different people, it must hurt him to stay with what he once considered best friend when Sasuke doesn't even know him.
MrKeyFox chapter 6 . 12/27/2021
I'm glad you stopped writing especially so with naruto about to spill the beans.
Good riddance with you.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2021
I am saying this more out of a joke more than anything. I hope this story is updated in this decade ... I had to say it ok? XD . Now to the serious part. Man! That was so sad! But I can't really say it would have been plausible so save them all. Also, I had forgotten about Gaara too! TnT I am sorry Gaara! I am curious how you buried a bunch of haters under sand. XD. Not a produtive way of teaching an old man about his mistakes though... Although, if you think about it, it might work. In my opinion, if your child is able to bury that amount of people, you should make sure that he wont decide to go with the enemy became they treat them better.
broken5pieces chapter 5 . 12/6/2021
Aw ok shit I just read your author's notes and yeah it is not okay to demand for updates and I'm sorry I did that :(

Just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read and I am really thankful to have read it. It's mindblowingly awesome :D
broken5pieces chapter 4 . 12/6/2021
YOU JUST HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY YOU HAVE TO PLEASE OR LET SOMEONE ADOPT IT BECAUSE HONEST TO GOD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BEST BEST FICS I HAVE EVER READ- THAT'S INCLUDING NON-FANFICTION STORIES TOO!

BRILLIANT, IT IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2021
Ah it ends here!?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2021
Aw, cute
Just a visitor chapter 3 . 11/5/2021
Lmao, Uzumaki Naruto, changing the world with pranks and shoddy seals XD
Just a visitor chapter 2 . 11/5/2021
Aaaaw, baby Hinata is adorable!
Myfanfix chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
Love me some Ramen and Time Travel fanfics ! ! ! 3
Myfanfix chapter 2 . 10/27/2021
LOL. I like where this story is headed. Gah! I need new glasses so I can read more fanfiction!
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »