Reviews for I didn't sign up for this
HenryManning chapter 6 . 5/16
Great fic! Please, continue!
Pixelitus chapter 6 . 12/12/2023
…holy hell. This was an…incredible fic. Hilarious, emotional, and just a big old roller coaster of emotions…I think I came close to dying! This was genuinely amazing, and one of the best Naruto fics I’ve seen my entire life if not the best. It’s such a shame, knowing it’s dead.
Ashes flying chapter 1 . 10/26/2023
This is a really beautiful story... I hope you come back to it some day
Plus Justu chapter 6 . 10/1/2023
Hey man, this story is beautiful and it's a shame it isn't being updated anymore. I understand if you don't want to write it through. However, I wonder if you're willing to let me adopt this story. I love this story and would love to continue writing it.
RavenGrey2107 chapter 6 . 9/17/2023
This is incredible. Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry that people kept bugging you about updates. I know from personal experience how much that can mess with motivation. I just hope you know that what you've published is amazing and I personally enjoyed every word!
RavenGrey2103
Blue-Happens chapter 6 . 9/1/2023
you monster
this was beautifully written, and there is absolutely no chance you come back to finish this. would such a fic get even 5 more chapters we would be lucky

considering it won't tho, good luck with whatever you do these days
OkBoomer147 chapter 6 . 8/17/2023
What a place to leave it!
Good story!
Wika0304 chapter 6 . 6/27/2023
please update, it's very interesting
Hyperman15 chapter 6 . 4/21/2023
One of my favourite time travel Naruto fic up until now. I love the concept and how the story’s darkness is balanced with lighthearted moments
ChibiChula chapter 6 . 2/26/2023
Hmm... It's sad that this was never finished. Fun while it lasted though!
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 5 . 1/26/2023
Ahhh, railroading. The desperate authors favorite tool.
Noreen I-shi chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
OMG OMG OMG! The current story at first make u think this is a comedy time travel fanfic. But later in last 2 chaps make your heart beating loudly. Seriously WTF with this doping cliffhanger?

I hope there's update in future. BTW thanks for your fascinating story sir
Diametrik chapter 5 . 9/6/2022
The Uchiha still trying to start a coup despite the canon reason being resolved feels like the story is being railroaded to canon. Which is a shame since before this, it seemed like things would be going differently.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2022
Damn what a shame this was never finished
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 7/11/2022
(posting anon so I can leave a second review)
I get that it's been years, but I still want that omake with Gaara.
Gotta love how Shisui and Naruto share a braincell.
Now that Naruto's finally coming out to Sasuke, I wonder how long it'll be until Sakura gets to hear the whole truth...
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »