Reviews for I didn't sign up for this
Koryu's Advocate chapter 6 . 6h
Are we due for another miracle? On the one hand, I'm trying to cut down on my foolish hopes and dreams. But, on the other, this story is way too much fun to read. I hope you haven't lost the plot bunny somewhere in the forest of your mind.
A Taste of Pie chapter 6 . 10/16
Well... crap.

I'll begin by saying I'm incredibly impressed. What you have here is the beginning of something wonderful. A true gem of the fanfiction community as a whole. Possibly even one of the best...

If it had been recently updated. Don't get me wrong, I won't hassle. I understand things come up. Life moves on. We all lose interest. So leaving a bunch of miserable sounding rumblings isn't something I'm going to do.

Hopefully you'll eventually return with an update. If and when you do, I know I'll find it. I'll happily read, leave you a glowing review, and mark your return with the awkward glory it will deserve.

Until then, I greatly enjoyed what you have. I'll pretend this is a completed work intentionally leaving it's end open. To imply the desire to leave the future open for interpretation. Not all stories should be cleanly finished, after all. Life doesn't, so why should they?
If this was the teaser for a book I would have been sold first chapter.
ninjaaa0006 chapter 6 . 10/1
Good story too bad its abandoned
Silverserpent74 chapter 6 . 8/17
A cliffhanger is the worst place to abandon a story.
JasperK chapter 6 . 8/7
There were parts of this that gad me crying with laughter. Then twisting my heart with sorrow. Then holding my breath with anxiety. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Kla Zark chapter 6 . 8/6
Sober
april7000222 chapter 6 . 7/25
And, you never updated ever again.

The end.
IpiuGate chapter 6 . 6/26
Looks like you're not going to post that next chapter. Too bad, this story was kind of fun and it would be cool to see who was kept as the original and who as a shadow clone: Asura or Naruto. If you ever restart this, I'd be interested in reading it.
Caatgirrlll chapter 6 . 6/23
this is beautiful i love it please update as quick as you can!
urbaddesttokki chapter 6 . 6/15
update this please
sparrowhawk13 chapter 6 . 5/21
I really miss this
lolo nade chapter 1 . 5/11
while short, I honesty got to admit this is one of my favourite stories
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 6 . 5/10
Still love the story!
iadakab chapter 6 . 4/28
I know this is probably long dead, but I just read it and absolutely love the story! Your portrayal of Naruto is great and really fits his character. Also love the thickening plot. If you ever wanted to continue writing it, I'll be here :D

Thanks for the great story!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »