Reviews for A Road Less Traveled By
andraerawr chapter 1 . 6/4
This fic is beautiful... Just simply beautiful. I liked how you didn't rush it... It was so smooth the transition from hate to love.
DheeDixon chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
amazing! love it! thank you for your hard work wrting this lovely story
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Nice story but the end felt rushed, like you wanted to wrap it up quickly. Thx for sharing though.
Fenix-Jane-Quinn chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Oh god I love it! And I need more
lilashannah chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
wow! I think this is the first veela story where the mates weren't madly in love two minutes into the story..most excellent!
Zaaraffluv chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
That ended really well. Job well done.
amenoshimai1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
AWWWWWWW
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This was really realistic compared to other Veela Harry/Lucius Fics. This is most likely how they would of acted if this was real and not some undying love like the week they into mating. I liked it.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Oh so sweet.
Mae Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Love it and a update soon pls
arwin-urban chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow! That was an awesome story I loved it! Wish there was more fluffy love between the two after Harry gets out of the hospital but oh well I can think of that myself.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This... just... wow! I absolutely love this story. You did AMAZINGLY well. As much as I love mushy, smutty, romance this was somehow better. Smutty and sweet at the end, but you had to work for it! XD You didn't just make them "poof! they're in love". You showed the character growth and THAT is wonderful.
Luna'sHorcrux chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This one is one of my favorites
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014