Reviews for What a Dramatic Life
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 4/9
Well I do like this story but I don't like Minato being hated.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 45 . 1/3
WHOOO! THAT WAS A JOURNEY. WHAT A TRIP! THIS FIC IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM I FOUND! Top 10 in my Narutoxcrossover fics ever. Really the character dynamic, world building, challenges, character development, the story and ofcourse the Drama were marvelous. The passion and work you must have put in to write this is phenomenal .

You really caught me off guard with the last twist that was unexpected for me. And I thankyou from the bottom of my heart with the pairings; the way it was portrayed, the starting, the conclusion an and the characters you paired. I am heavily satisfied with them. I would not change a single thing with this fic. Loved the way it ended and throughly enjoyed reading it. I tip my hat to you. Sensational.
gona1234 chapter 45 . 1/3
la mejor historia que he podido leer , gracias
Nightmare Omega chapter 45 . 12/30/2023
There are very few stories that I truly have come to love and this happens to be one. I just wish there was slightly more romance. Not Naruto being denser than than fifteen black holes. But it was also apart of the stories charm.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 3 . 12/30/2023
lmao making heather a tsundere and his childhood friend is such a great idea. Their Dynamic is soo hilarious.
God of Wind 200 chapter 35 . 11/10/2023
It should be Wait, where did you find it? !” Courtney shouted. Not found
Guest chapter 45 . 9/4/2023
Interesting that Boruto was still born but to Heather
NeoGamer93 chapter 45 . 8/2/2023
loved reading it again. if your still writing here, do you have plans to write about the new season that came out this year?
Amber chapter 20 . 7/9/2023
If you want me tbh I really don't like Bridgette at all in this story. I dont want her or Naruto to get together IF there ever will be a remake of this story. I simply hate cheaters and I will never get together with someone if they cheated on me.
Amber chapter 45 . 6/24/2023
I am so mad that I didnt get read this much earlier. This story was just outstanding. Simply outstanding. This story was perfect. The humor, love, revenge everything was perfect. I love this story so much. Please if you write keep up the amazing and outstanding stories going.
DBZfan93 chapter 45 . 6/2/2023
Got really hooked on this story from the first chapter.
TheGhost225 chapter 19 . 4/23/2023
I still laugh at the fact the intern that survives the most dangerous stuff is kenny. He must be based off thensouthpark one that dies alot and comes back
k.deathnote.5 chapter 17 . 4/2/2023
Naruto and Gwen are going to have a baby.
k.deathnote.5 chapter 16 . 4/2/2023
JAWS "we're gonna need a bigger boat."
k.deathnote.5 chapter 11 . 3/30/2023
planet namek.

TFS GOHAN: I need an adult.

TFS VEGETA: I am an adult.

TFS GOHAN: I need an adult.

TFS KRILLIN: I am an adult.

TFS GOHAN: I need an adult.

TFS GURU: I am an aduuult.

Planet earth.

TFS GOKU: I am an adult.

TFS GOHAN: No, no you are not.
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »