Reviews for What a Dramatic Life
Update bitch! Update bitch
Update bitch! update bitch
eldin.kun chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Hi

I really like your stories, especially this life so dramatic and I don't know when you read this, but I would like to publish your story on wattpad.
waterlynx11 chapter 4 . 11/24/2019
I just realized that naruto is jaune
Mpower0438 chapter 45 . 11/18/2019
I enjoyed this story except for Naruto being as dense as he was in the story. It wasn't him being dense anymore but just plain stupid by the second half of the story. I know it's supposed to be funny but it just got irritating as the story progressed and made little to no sense when girls threw themselves at him and he still was clueless. That is the only real turnoff for me in this story and otherwise it is really good.
ringoshirayuki9 chapter 24 . 11/14/2019
Hmmm do a female Naruto
XenoLucifer chapter 16 . 10/21/2019
Well, I guess it was just a matter of time before she messed up right? after all, trust is what builds a healthy relationship and all that jealousy wasn't helping.
XenoLucifer chapter 15 . 10/21/2019
You mean the stalker was that girl? huh, I'm surprised.
XenoLucifer chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
Always thought Trent was a bit creepy. I really don't mind if he's kicked off the story soon, and for some reason this story has made me like Gwen a bunch as a character. Not gonna lie, if Naruto wasn't with Bridge I'd totally ship him and Gwen.
XenoLucifer chapter 6 . 10/21/2019
Man, I really want to know who the stalker was, my guess(if it's a Naruto character) would be Hinata, but then again she's a bit too obvious.

Assuming the stalker is female and Naruto's age I'd say either Hinata or Sakura, if it was a male then there would be a LOT more people to choose from. I can name a few, Mizuki, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Obito and hell, maybe even Minato? who knows, since his dad isn't Minato and Minato was obsessed with Kushina in canon it would be plausible that he went after the child she had with another man. Assuming Minato does exist here that is.

Eh, that's enough theory crafting for me.
XenoLucifer chapter 5 . 10/21/2019
Girls are so confusing...
Battlewolf1992 chapter 27 . 10/15/2019
Love the part with Mal getting scared off because of Naruto I actually laughed maniacally when I read the last part with Mal and I hope a part of the karma that gets inflicted on Scott involves the corncob prank and I think I'm starting to get an idea of what the corncob prank is and what I have right now of what it might be seems more like torture than a prank.
Battlewolf1992 chapter 16 . 10/13/2019
Damn seeing that happen to Naruto just breaks my heart to see our always happy dense idiot so devastated and I just realized Gwen took another first from him. I always thought that if TD had a higher age rating Sierra would have probably been just like she is in this story and also thnx to Dawn which she is the only other person that Heather would listen too they keep the grinder and lastly the part the albino gator i wonder what u have in store for it since DJ says it looks familiar hope u make other stories as great as this one.
hellfire45 chapter 45 . 9/7/2019
Good chapter and this was a great story I am kind of sad it is finished but it is really good
hellfire45 chapter 16 . 9/4/2019
Good chapter but damn Bridgette is a cunt
Mark Juan chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
I just wish there are more like this kinds of fanfiction
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »