Reviews for Dear Diary
innocentlySADISTIC chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
" Kurama agreed, if he could have the Mirror of Utter Darkness. Probably just so he could admire his pretty face. How could I have forgotten his name? He’s so attractive - and he knows it. That slut kept winking at me and flashing suggestive grins. Damn him! Resolve . . . weakening. Must remember . . . am cold, aloof, unavailable fire demon. Cold . . . aloof . . . unavailable . . . cold . . . aloof. . . unavailable... "

Hahahahaha! Favorite part! xD This is bloody AWESOME, yeah!
lazy fat kitsune chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
*gapes at screen* that's amzingly...*giggle* hilarious! i never thought of Kurama's thoghts like that! and Hiei..*laugh*
LI chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Oh god, this was so funny. Onion Kurama? *falls off chair laughing* You should definetely keep going. This is the first review I've ever done. Aren't you proud of me? _
PervyMonk chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
LOL! You know, I've always wonder if Hiei's Jagan could see through clothing too...XP
Indecisive Mind chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
This is a really funny story! Plz update soon! Um, what does seme mean? And uke...wht does tht mean?
D.F. Feda chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
Totally wrong, weird, demeaning, pointless, creepy, insulting. I loved it! I'm gonna wake my mom laughing. Gotta go.
HarmonyHanyou chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
UPDATE MORE HIEI ONES! I loove Hiei... you make him sound so funny! Mr Snuffles... XD XD XD! omg.. continue!
Runa Wanderer chapter 6 . 9/8/2004
...*eyetwitch**anothereyetwitch* HOW DARE YOU- *fumes**right hand is in a fist with claws cutting the skin**shaking in rage* KURAMA- *fumes even more*
Larka chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
Do you hate Hiei or sumtin.

If you do, I don't like you...I LOVE HIEI!
synchronization chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
These are so funny! XD The only thing I don't like is Kurama wearing glittery lipgloss and Hiei getting called a turd and short. o_o He's not short, he's compact!
Zanica Valentine chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
AWESOME! INSPIRED! LOL!
Madame Arrow Foxfire chapter 6 . 11/3/2003
*stops laughing her %#& off* Very, very, VERY good. Now update soon or I'll sic my weasel on you. _
Indigo931 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
how the hell are you gonna make Hiei the horny bastered! Everybody whos anybody knows Hiei wouldn't be horny for no body they would have to work hard to brake through his wall of emotionlessness! JUST STATING THE FACT!