Reviews for Soul of Fire
Blueiis chapter 27 . 5h
How could you leave this amazing story on a cliffhanger and then not post again for FOUR YEARS!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 22 . 4/25
That is one DEEP leaf pile!
Ch3ls3aoo chapter 27 . 4/25
Awe there's no more? and a cliff hanger too
*Cries*
tati1 chapter 27 . 4/24
Bankai! At last, we get to see Ichigo get serious! I cannot wait for the next update!
tati1 chapter 26 . 4/24
track of the fic, which I will try not to do again because it is AMAZING!
tati1 chapter 26 . 4/24
lol, "they didn't even stop breathing once!" Ichigo, that is not the criteria for safety...
Okay, so the chapter I stopped at the last time I read this fic was definitely when Ichigo grew his first oak and Naruto fell into the resulting loam (I had been wondering what fic that was). So at least a year or two ago, and then I somehow lost
tati1 chapter 21 . 4/24
I now remember this chapter too. The scene with all the ANBU lining up to fight him was very memorable.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 27 . 4/24
THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER! THIS IS SO COOL! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS IS. Wow. Just WOW. I am amazed. Update when you can (I hope it's soon but...), take your time.
tati1 chapter 19 . 4/24
Naruko being immediately covered up to protect her. that was adorable.
And I remember the scene where Ichigo says that anyone under two feet tall had better get their act together. Rediscovering these memories in this fic is like finding a favorite food from childhood you had forgotten, or a treasured toy in an unexpected location.
And of course Suna invades in the middle of their date.
and Yuzu/Kakashi! I saw you hinting at it before but I wasn't sure I was reading it right.
tysedon chapter 27 . 4/23
dang that cliffhanger! I can't help but always pause in the middle of reading, imagining how much easier and faster it will be if characters from bleach (namely toshiro, byakuya and rukia) are somehow able to stop by and help fighting the enemies. their kido is much better than ichigo and their bankai are for mass destruction. but well, I can only hope
tati1 chapter 18 . 4/23
Hanabi's opposition to asking Ichigo questions is hilarious.
and they've collected the Two Tails and named it Unicorn. of course they did.
And Kakashi very nearly had a revelation about the Kurosaki pets...and then made an entirely incorrect conclusion.
tati1 chapter 15 . 4/23
No, I definitely must have read this fic before, sorry I forgot! I absolutely recognize the scene where small children throw things at Ichigo because it's fun to watch them bounce off. weird that I remember so many of these small scenes and not the important ones...
tati1 chapter 14 . 4/23
I loved the reference to "the blue haired Arrancar they weren't supposed to talk about."
"You think someone's fighting style has to reflect their personality?"
Everyone looks at Naruto.
..."you may have a point."
huh, I recognize this chuunin exam test, too. And the poem and interpretation at the end. But I'm still pretty sure I never read this fic before. I mean, you'd think I'd have remembered more significant events than this if I had...
"What did we learn about asking Ichigo questions?"
"Don't. I remember now."
lol
tati1 chapter 13 . 4/23
irukait doesn't work like that."
"it does for us."
iruka moans.
lol
"I died. three times. but I got better."
"keep up the good work."
ahaha
"I don't know how, but things get worse every time you talk."

Matchmaker Hanabi!
I knew it! Their pseudo date was so adorable!
tati1 chapter 12 . 4/23
Ichigo's insane learning speed and drive is awesome to see here. And I was in stitches when I read "This explains so much about Team Seven."
And the Gentle Fist thing? Oh My God, that's HUGE!
And I don't know if you're going there, but I am totally shipping Ichigo and Hinata. They just seem to interact really well together. I love that Hinata laughed in Hiashi's face when Ichigo said that if they didn't want him to figure it out then they should be less predictable.
however, that paragraph about the kunai food and beverage request where Kakashi threw it at a post to deliver his order? I've read a paragraph nearly identical to it before. I just can't seem to remember where. Have you seen the idea before? Do you know which fic had it? No accusations, for all I know, they used your idea. Just curious, and now it's nagging at me.
Also, apart from the ridiculous and funny, you've written several lines that really touched me. That the only one who can decide how much you care is you. And yhat your family should be your support, not your chains.
...And of course Ichigo accidentally runs into the Sanbi in mini form. And has a full conversation with him. That's how he rolls.