Reviews for Soul of Fire
Gulliman chapter 27 . 9/17
This is still one of my favorite cross over stories on this site.
UNPARALLELED chapter 27 . 9/16
Ahhh... Addiction...
Madu-ladu chapter 27 . 9/14
I have been reading this for couple of days now and got here just moment ago and only thing I can say is, Great job! Like I really really like how you gave Naruto a family and Yuzu more interesting character(in my opinion!). I also appreciated how you let white Zangetsu be his insane self(fortunately or not I really really like him) which bleeded nicely to Ichigo's being~ This really makes me want to go and binge both series in both forms.
AWESOME
Sharelove chapter 27 . 8/27
Awe I remember clif hanger from between the lions, it was my favorite show! I hope everything with you is going well, I binged the whole story in a day an it's amazing. I hope you'll be updating soon.
I love this story! Also Kakashi/Yuzu is adorable! So is Ichigo/Hinata.
Monster King chapter 27 . 8/12
Great story please continue it soon.
Reign of Rayne chapter 20 . 8/11
Since I already reviewed chapter 19, here's the new review:
"If he was going to break into confidential records, he might as well share the info with everyone" oh, Naruto. (And using a rasengan for dusting lmao brilliant)

"He was probably going to be late to his own funeral" not if Yuzu has anything to say about it, I bet.

"The peaceful clarity of a good sword fight" look, I have said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE the way you write Ichigo and everyone else. It's perfect - especially the humor.

Ah, my favorite part approaches! Ha, expecting Ichigo to wait when he hears that his sister is in danger. Nope. Hinata and Ichigo are cute together, too.

Chapter 20:

Ichigo was plenty badass. The action flowed really well, and having Tenten as the POV character for most of it really emphasized how alien Ichigo seems to the ninja - and how powerful he is against large masses of creepy clone-dudes. The action was great, the progression of the attack made perfect sense, and the resolution covered the open ends without feeling forced. All in all, perfect!

Calling the biju gossiping old hens is hilarious, by the way.
The pains of learning new skills. The description of the twins' experiences with God Step as a "slapstick comedy routine" summed up the whole scene nicely and gave it the perfect atmosphere.

The culmination of "don't ask Ichigo questions" was hilarious. And the continuing mistakes over Kukaku's pronouns were a funny touch.

I do like the enduring mystery of the Kurosaki family (in the eyes of the people who don't know the truth, anyway). It adds a nice depth to character interactions. And I am so down for slice-of-life interactions because, as I will keep saying until the day I die, you are SO GOOD at writing these characters.
Reign of Rayne chapter 17 . 8/7
Gai and Lee's metaphors for the Springtime of Youth...classic.

"I have a lot to drink about - think about - ..." Again with the amazing dialogue.

And /another/ thing I haven't mentioned already: the pacing! It's perfect. All the action scenes have proper buildup/reasoning while the moments of downtime are interspersed without being boring. There's no action whiplash or confusion. Man, the amount of effort and planning you've probably put into this is mind-boggling - but very, very appreciated.
Reign of Rayne chapter 16 . 8/7
A bloodline ability..."Since birth" oh, Ichigo. And Hungry-Ichigo was super funny. I really liked the incorporation of unanticipated consequences for instant regeneration (as in, destroying the food without actually eating it). All in all, the chunin exams were really fun to read!

Gotta love Ichigo constantly picking up "strays."
Reign of Rayne chapter 15 . 8/6
Apparently I already reviewed the previous chapter, so here's the new one for 14:

"Karin contributed by cleaning the dishes" relatable.

"I'm so proud!" "You won money, didn't you?" Nice exchange. And hilarious. Kudos to Ichigo for continuing to be a kind badass.

And for this one:

"So you've been forced to read. How tragic." lmao. Also, Ichigo's honest nature colliding with the ways of the shinobi is an interesting catalyst for conversations.

Again, your use of POV is great. The chapter didn't feel rushed at all because the skips made sense with the POV-character's personality. Ichigo's reactions to losing an arm come across clearly in the way he treats the whole thing, but Sakura and Naruto's reactions really /make/ the gravity of the moment, if you get what I mean. And the description of the arm growing back was really cool.
Reign of Rayne chapter 13 . 8/6
This chapter starts with one of the most realistic PTSD dreams I've read in fanfiction. Creepy, disturbing, disruptive, and indicative of the trauma without it being a play-by-play. Very well done!

"She had to hand it to the turtle; he was a quick study" is one of those sentences that, when reread, establishes itself as one of the unique constructions of the english language that's unlikely to ever be repeated.

"It doesn't work like that," followed by, "Iruka-sensei, I really think it does" is phenomenal dialogue. I laughed. Another great chapter!
Reign of Rayne chapter 12 . 8/6
"He's learning too fast" is a hilarious twist on Protagonist Syndrome. We often cheer for the student but forget to pity the teachers. Also, the ordering system in the shinobi restaurant is a great detail.

Ichigo's flippant (or uncaring) attitude towards the Gentle Fist copying is hilarious and completely in character. I love it.

God, so many parts of this chapter are great. Tsunade pretending to be drunk on water to duck responsibility, Naruto being almost literally thrown to the wolves, Ichigo's logical cluelessness about the Hyuuga pride, Ichigo being a badass, his interaction with both Zangetsus, the beginning of the don't-ask-Ichigo-questions joke...all amazing.
Reign of Rayne chapter 11 . 8/6
Involuntary/unaware reactions out of protective anger (accidental Sharingan activation, for one) are my bread and butter.

"But you're just a girl" lmao.

The mystery thickens! I gotta be honest, you've done a fantastic job of setting up this conflict. It starts with a bang (attempted kidnapping) but then expands in scope to be a genuine head-scratcher without being bland. The fake people are a genuine threat with a leader who clearly has some kind of agenda, but there's no easy solution to shutting them down. Very nice.