Reviews for Soul of Fire
Guest chapter 27 . 1h
UPDATE PLEASE...it's soooo good...
Look-for-good chapter 27 . 11h
I WANT MOOOOORE
goyitaaz chapter 27 . 7/13
Omg! Please update soon! This story is so interesting
philona chapter 27 . 7/11
re-read again
still a
thanks for the hard work
the esteemed one chapter 1 . 7/10
update please. that cliffhanger is so uncool man. been waiting for bankai moments.
necrosis of the everything Killed me! Even though the updates are spread out they are always so worth it! Every time I come back to this work I’m reminded why it’s without a doubt the best fic I’ve ever read.
Shadow blaze3 chapter 27 . 7/6
you got to be F***ing kidding me with such a long wait im so hyped, im loveing this story that ive listen to it so much i have ch 1-24 memorized and you got me right on the edge then give me THIS GODAM CLIFFHANGER i love the story but your killing me here... cant wait for next update.
aznxa21 chapter 27 . 7/6
Fun story. Ended up marathoning it.
Murcielgo chapter 27 . 7/1
Why must you leave cliffhanger at a time likr this ;(
mizukikage chapter 27 . 6/25
Damn, I got so wrapped up in the story that when I got to the end...I'd ask if you could post another chapter, but I know that you'd be busy with life and work.

This is an awesome story. Very well made or rather written. Looking forward to seeing what's next.
Arthanos chapter 27 . 6/24
I reread it again. UPDAAAAAATE PLEASE. That cliffhanger is sooo not fair.
76 sobbing cheeses chapter 27 . 6/21
aughhh! the most epic moment ive been waiting for for 27 chapters, and you leave it on a cliffhanger that hasnt been updated since march?! youre killing me here! also, the bad guy's motivations are pretty neat and reasonable, given what we know so far lol. keep up the good work
vladimir.levendal chapter 27 . 6/19
its been 2 and a half months please update
xoxo chapter 27 . 6/18
OH MY GOD UPDATE!
ALSO FUCK YES BANKAI
Ataxius chapter 13 . 6/16
Nope, sorry. I really don't like the Hinata pairing so I'm going to stop here. A very well written story regardless, I just intensely dislike romance.