Reviews for Soul of Fire
Mr.BrownOptometrist chapter 31 . 9/28/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
These chapter 31 . 9/28/2020
Wonderful update! Thank you for writing this!
hmataco chapter 31 . 9/26/2020
I kinda just want to see gai and isshin in the same scene. please...
Koren Flashblade chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
I am so happy to read another excilent chapter in this story. You are doing a great job, keep it up at your own pace as for most of us this is passion and fun.
Guestinator chapter 31 . 9/18/2020
I swear to everything this story finished and most agreed the last few chapter and how the oh so evil guy acted was utter BS. Did you remove those chapters to fix them or something?
Guestinator chapter 25 . 9/18/2020
I don't remember if he got massive shit for doing that to them without warning or not, if not then bad writing on that area. Does show Ichigo is a idiot when it comes to training others.
gunzen chapter 31 . 9/8/2020
i hope you end the story well. it has been going on for a long time, and the quality has not suffered any decline. so yeah, it deserves an ending as good as the way you have been upholding written quality.

so will the dead not dead uzumaki be fully resurrected? if they are, then that deserves a part 2, doesn't it? i'd dearly love to read a part two with that working premise. after all, we still haven't fully explored what a shinobi educated shinigami ichigo can do in the elemental nations, co starring his twin kurosaki sisters and the not dead uzumaki.
Grim chapter 31 . 9/7/2020
NEW CHAPTER YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! 3!
tempestguard chapter 21 . 9/6/2020
I give this chapter a five since the test of kak
pendragonZx chapter 31 . 9/4/2020
Hantokei should sill feel pain or suffer mental fatigue. being ripped apart like that should have some side effects. Also true immortality doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be able to be physically restrained. Also does he have unlimited chakra? If so why isn’t he omnipotent!
Noblesse976 chapter 31 . 9/4/2020
Really great chapter! I'm so excited to see what happens in the end!
charm13insomnia chapter 31 . 9/4/2020
great chapter
Zoran Dawn-Eclipse chapter 31 . 9/3/2020
That was intense near the end, there.

Good job
kaliaje chapter 31 . 9/2/2020
yea a new chapter. Inching closer to a end. Poor Sasuke, trying to keep up with Ichigo. Poor Jugo, food for the shades.
anzafay21 chapter 31 . 9/2/2020
Thanks for the chapter and story Zeionia! Really enjoyed reading your crossover version of bleach into naruto. Loved how your incorporating ichigo and his sisters into the world of naruto, really excited to see future arcs youll create and if you'll include the last movie into your story. Excited to see where you'll go with your story! Keep up the amazing work! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »