Reviews for Soul of Fire
Kestes chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great job! You know, it might be a good idea to add some character tags to this story. I only found it through sheer dumb luck. Anyways! Great job and I look forward to seeing more of this in the future
best regards
friaku
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great chapter, update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
The only thing bothering me is that when ichigo makes small comments about his power NOBODY catches it. They are ninja that is part of the job.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Really good story so far I really like it. I had a few questions at the end of ch1 but I'm glad I read ch2 first because ch 2 cleared up a few questions for me. But I do have one question. Does Ichigo hold two Zanpaktuƍ like he currently does in the manga or is it just his powers restored just after the excution arc?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is funny, great chapter, update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
*thumbs up* Thankfully Yuzu only uses her powers for good. She could get almost anyone to do anything if only to not disappoint her.

I'm rather liking this.
NewAtThisOk chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Your story is pretty good but im wondering if your going to make Ichigo seem a little less withdrawn from people later on
friaku chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is amazing! Great job with this chapter. I'm liking what you're doing with Ichigo and his siblings and you handled the reveal pretty well. You didn't make it too vague yet at the same time didn't go into so much detail that it would have looked like the siblings were bragging. It was just right :D

Great job and I look forward to seeing more of this in the future
Best regards
friaku
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This story has promise. Keep it going and please don't abandon the story. As for pairings IchigoxRukia & NarutoxHinata if possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Rukia shows up at some point.
Czar Joseph chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
That's good, please keep up.

Next my vote for pairing: NaruxSaku
shanao chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
good stories...next chapter i'll waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Looks like this is going to be fun...

Good luck!
OceanSprings chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I really like the idea behind this!
To hell with this chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
A grammatically correct Bleach/Naruto crossover? Well props to you for already jumping ahead of the cesspool known as crossover fanfictions, particularly for these fandoms (it is so damned difficult to find writers who write coherently...)
Now, a few things that may need touch-ups.
For one, the pacing is a tad quick. It wouldn't hurt to slow down and thoroughly describe what Ichigo and co. look like. You at least got some description in, but there's potential for a lot more. For instance, describing shadows and wrinkles under Ichigo's eyes, denoting that he's exhausted. Wear and tear on his current attire and weapons, like chips in the edge of his sword, or tenseness only found in warriors. Imagery does a helluva lot for a story, but at the same time, know where to draw the line for an obnoxiously long picture versus a rushed story.
I'm somewhat interested that Karin was the one that went into medicine. If anything, Yuzu has always been more geared toward being a caregiver. Karin tends to take after Ichigo, and consistently shows an inclination to be a fighter rather than a medic (several fillers have shown her fighting hollows; fillers, yes, but still).
I'm not too sure how I feel about the Kurosakis outright telling Tsunade that they have any relationship with the afterlife. Seeing ghosts is one thing, but interacting with them to the point of being hunted down is a little much, no? It draws too much attention and raises a bajillion red flags on letting the Kurosaki family actually finding asylum in Konoha. Who would want to take in refugees being hunted by the forces of death?
An additional note, I see that you're going to try adding pairings into this fic. That's dandy and all, but for the love of God DO NOT FORCE IT. It's so irritating when authors shift the entire plot to revolve around a shipping.
Anyways, there's my take on this new fic of yours. It holds so much promise! Can't wait to see where it goes!
Czar Joseph chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That's good start story? Since I love NaruxSaku couple? I maybe like NaruxHina for at least. And SasuxKarin(Uzumaki) is better. I won't force you for which couple Naruto likes. As Ichigo? Hopefully If Soul Reaper Rukia defect them like the last time and Orihime as well.

And nice story as well.