Reviews for Infinity
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 24 . 6/24/2019
The Shikon No Tama took control to protect her?
Guest chapter 28 . 4/25/2019
This was incredible! It might be the best, well written fic I’ve read in a very long time. I would have loved to read the second part to this.
anna oop at sksksksk chapter 28 . 1/7/2019
Awwww! So heartwarming!
Lairenna chapter 28 . 7/24/2018
This isn't a pairing I would have picked, but I like it so far! I hope to see more!
Mel chapter 28 . 6/14/2018
I really hope you’ll continue this
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 28 . 2/5/2018
This is so so sooo good! I love it! I'm so glad I read it! Such an original idea! And your writing is sooo good! I can't wait to read more! Please please update soon!
Pikanet128 chapter 28 . 12/4/2017
Can’t wait for more
Guest chapter 28 . 10/20/2017
Had hoped that this would have some lemon like you did with Sephiroth in the other story. Alas I didn’t read the tag meticulously as this is only a friendship relationship.

Couldn’t resist Kagome pairing with big, hulking, overly masculine male, where she’s portrayed as a petite slip of a young woman, diminutive in comparison with the male. You know, Japanese and all their small feature, you wouldn’t believe how small these creatures are in real life.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2017
I feel like i read this cahoter already... did you repost?
tinabug chapter 30 . 9/10/2017
I am so happy I found this story. I haven't been able to stop until this point. I love it. It is very original and unique and totally cool to read. I believe this is the first actual Ronan/Kagome story I have ever read. I have read maybe one or two one-shots but this is the first story ever. Kudos to you and to your muse. I hope to read an update in the future so good luck with your writing
Wicked.Onna chapter 30 . 8/8/2017
So I just reread the story again and I still absolutely love it it's so well-written the character development is beautifully done I hope to read an update soon
fallingyuki chapter 30 . 6/13/2017
Whoa. At first I was confused as to whose point of view we were reading but then I got it. I'm excited to see that their are new characters that are getting involved. I can't wait to see how you put Kagome into this world and if she will fit in better than she starts.
Gonna go check out your suggestions.
fallingyuki chapter 29 . 6/13/2017
I am so far behind. I don't know if I had read this chapter and I was holding off on the latest because it's been awhile since I've read it. I loved it and I hope you still do too. I can't wait to see where you put these two unlikely people on his planet. Will you link up with other species that we know?
LovelyLadyMarMar chapter 30 . 6/5/2017
Omg i can't wait for the next update. I am so hype to find out what happens next! Love your work
kanamelover101 chapter 30 . 5/30/2017
Arg! Please update your wonderful masterpiece soon! I'm DYING here!