Reviews for Secrets Held Within
Me chapter 4 . 8/25
I literally have tears in my eyes!
HeinzDoofenshmirtz chapter 5 . 1/21
I read your journal on deviantart, and I started getting all teary-eyed...or at least that's what Vanessa said. I'm truly amazed that you consider me a friend, even though I'm an evil scientist who doesn't really do well in life. I've read your fanfictions, and I can surely say that you will be missed by many people, including myself. I am Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, future ruler of the Tri-State Area, and if this is to be the last thing you hear from me, then let these phrases be prudent in your life as I say farewell:

"Live long and prosper."

"May the Force be with you."

"And may the odds be ever in your favor."
animaldoctor chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Man, this is a really big blow to the FanFiction community, especially since I talked to you so much. I just want to say you will be missed, your stories will stick on in our hearts, and we will all wait until you come back on. If any of you guys out there want more Perry and Pansy, I am working on a spinoff series with those characters, so please read them. Thank you for the stories you gave us and you will be missed.
Platyfan 101 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
DX Don't goooo! You're too awesome! D8
As sad as I am that your going to leave til your 18, I can see where your parents are coming from. Your amazing stories will be inspiration many writers as it was to me, and you will become a legend for all Phineas and Ferb Fanfiction...ers... anyway, I do hope that you never change and when your 18 Plz PM me.
Jet Engine chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
*sighs* Gonna miss you. At least it won't be forever, right? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Ficklepickle7, if you can still read comments/PMs, just read this one. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry you can't post anymore, ESPECIALLY ON THAT CLIFFHANGER (jk :)) but I know how it is with those crazy creeps on the Internet. Why would people even do that? Anyway, I hope you know that you are a very good writer and your works will be missed. If I do make a fiction, I hope you'll read it. Anyways, hope that you get old soon! And thanks for the acknowledgement! That was really sweet :). Read you soon!
Platyfan 101 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
OMG this is perfect! *perry growls in the distance* I mean not perfect that your Dad killed your Mom, I mean perfect as in I love that theres action,drama and evil!...I know I have problems, don't jugde. On the other-hand thanks for the awesomest chaper yet! Let's see if you can beat it the next time! Plz update as soon as you can. Also Plz don't feel rushed.
- Platy out!
Harmony Valenka Smith chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I would like to state that you didn't specify whose point of view it was for the first part of this chapter. I figured out that it was Pansy's, but it would be better if it was said. Other than some minor grammar mistakes, good chapter. Speaking of mirrors, you just gave me a brilliant idea. (Don't worry, I won't be doing any copying, it'll be different.)
I would like to thank you for the mention and for the chapter. I'll be awaiting the next one.
-Harmony :)
agentz123 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Thanks for posting!
Jet Engine chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I think YOU should get out of MY head. This chapter reminds me of things I've been tossing around for "Killing is a Last Resort." Not accusing you of stealing. Just saying that great minds think alike. ;)

I like the whole one-sided conversation thing. It really emphasizes the torture that Perry's going through. Keep up the good work, and thanks for all the praise!
EMH22 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Thank you for writing another story. I love this series.
Platyfan101 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I love it! It's amazing plz update more stories!
Jet Engine chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Do you realize how curious I am about Perry's past now? I'm very curious. :)
agentz123 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Good start! I really think Perry was cute (even more cut than he really is) when he had all the different parts of himself and he thought Pansy as a model. How sweet!
Wonder what those bad memories are...and the abusive boyfriend...anyway, please update soon!
Harmony Valenka Smith chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I liked it :D It was very awesome. But what's the bad memory?
I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
-Harmony :)