Reviews for The General and the Commander
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
Please keep going! It is a real interesting fic so far. I love the way you make Ayeka seem so fearless. I kinda thought it was sad that her men died like that. But i guess that's just how it has to be. Keep writing!
Pen Is Ink chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Good story. I have no idea what it's based on, but you're a good writer. I figured I'd tell you since you were the last person to review, I'm ready to start writing fanfiction again. I hope to get all my readers back with a vengeance. POTC and Harry Potter only. As for your writing (which was my original topic), I find it to be absolutely fabulous. Good luck, and I hope to find that you continue.
Ayame Keiji the Penguin Queen chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
write more soon
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
Intriguing idea of yours for a story! After reading your review of my story, I decided to check out your work and I must confess I really like (dare I say love?) this fascinating piece of fanfiction. I'm not sure, but I think I read in one of your chapters something about you not being very good at action sequences. That's bunk! You've done an excellent job describing battle situations! My only criticism would be that you left me hanging with your chapter ending! Ahh! The suspense kills me! Update soon.

P.S.

I have added this to my favorites list!
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
Oh boy, Aeka, fighting...wow...I'm in shock...onward with the story.

Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
Dude...I'm so lost, but I'll keep reading.

Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
Most interesting, is Ryoko going to make an appearance if she is. Make sure she's evil and that she and Kagato are two space pirates who are married and pillaging the universe. Oh by the way don't kill me if I use my own Idea. I'm just loaning it out to the world.

SS4Papillon chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I'm so glad that I found another person that thinks Ayeka and Tenchi should be together. I just hope your story stays like that. Have fun on other chapters!

SS4Papillon
Jon Cook chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
"covor"? What is this "covor" you speak of?
The Rain Child chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
not bad. i've been keeping up with this one, and it's pretty good. i'm not all that great with battle stuff either, so don't feel bad.
Icy Flame chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
Very interesting! I love your fic! It is soooooo freaking awesome! Tenchi and Ayeka make the perfect couple! This is really great! I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm on the edge of my seat! Please update soon! I'm like biting my fingernails here! I NEED to know! You have a lot of talent as an author, as is displayed in your fiction! The plot is orignal and the idea creative! Loving it! :-D Later yo
The Rain Child chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
hahahahaha. interesting au. i love a/t. don't let ryoko fans get ya down!
Jon Cook chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
This chapter is a big upswing in quality over the last one. The only problems that I can see are word usage and character development, other than that, it's doing well.
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Hey I like the story, I think I know where you can get Ryoko in. Here we go, the ship that the commander is chasing runs into another ship the Souja, which is piloted by Washu and Ryoko, Ryoko teleports aboard the fleeing ship and aids Aeka. The rest I leave up to you if you like it let me know.

On and please read my fic.

Jon Cook chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Interesting, but I don't see this lasting more than a few more chapters.