Reviews for Daddy Issues
NoMeImporta32 chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
I like Peter’s dialogue. Keep up the good work
Marvel fan 98 chapter 16 . 6/21/2017
I know it's been awhile but if you could please update that be great I love this story
NiniNeko chapter 16 . 5/24/2017
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?/
NiniNeko chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
$#! IS A four letter word
NiniNeko chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
#WASTRIGGEREDBYAPLANETINTHEMOVIE
LuckyKittens chapter 15 . 5/12/2017
It's fascinating how this fic and the 2nd movie had different species for Peter's father and yet they almost act exactly the same. With J'son wanted Peter to succeed his throne and Ego wanted Peter to deatroy the world with him.
Marisandini chapter 16 . 2/2/2017
What?! 2 years you haven't updated? please don't do this, this is one of the best fic I've read and you've done Quill's character justice and I cracked out laughing almost every chapter
aelitaheiderich chapter 16 . 1/2/2017
Just wanted to say how AWESOME this story is! I can just imagine J'son putting Peter through all sorts of things, like etiquette and history and economics lessons and the whole time Peter's begging to be imprisoned with his friends! Well done! This is a completely unique story and a perfect read!
aelitaheiderich chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
This story has reached all the pinnacles of AWESOME! I stayed up late just to finish it! I can't wait to read more! Well done on all counts!
Hayden Avery chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Like this story so much I read it twice
Hayden Avery chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
I love this story
Your characterization of Peter is perfect
The whole comparing Yondu to Obiwan had me laughing out loud
Please continue this!
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/11/2016
Very nice.
Fiona chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Any chance of you updating this story? Or am I just reaching
Debby chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
I know this is probably a lost cause, but I really like this fic, and it would make me EXTREMELY happy if you'd update it. Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2016