Reviews for Hope in the Dark
CeliaBlair24 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
This was AMAZING! I'm on an emotional high reading this fanfic , and for once it's more than euphoric. I am indeed elated with the beauty of this fanfic, no doubt about that, but, I'm also incredibly incredibly emotional in the sad way because alongside the thrill, alongside the bated breaths and we'll... worried screaming, this story was just so melancholic. It had a theme and it had a tone, both of which identified and truly pushed this fic into the uniqueness it's achieved. I am just so glad I read this, it was so greatly written and the characterizations , creativity, emotional dept and imagery were all perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Great story, I really enjoyed it ;)
I think it would have been cool if there was just one more chapter though. I'd just like to know what happened to Rong, and whether Zuko would see her at all later, cos I think Zuko would want to know why she tried to kill him.
I know how the issues with the colonies got cleared up in the comics, but I'd like to see howRong would react... Would she regret her actions? Or just feel disappointed that she failed?
I guess I just find her an interesting character...

Anyways, awesome story! Thanks for sharing ;)
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Man, that is some fancy bending! Good fic
Durbe the Barian chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
I've just gotta say it. This was FANTASTIC! XD Where do you guys come up with this stuff for our favorite Fire Lord? This is amazing! :D
AnnabethLuna chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I LOVED this story! Especially Aang (because I can't help it; I adore him), but I love the creativity of having him breathe FOR Zuko, and Katara use bloodbending to get his body functioning again, and just everyone working together so seamlessly and caring about each other SO much. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Morbid Humour chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I don't even know where to start.
First off that Interrogation scene was amazing on Suki's part, sure Sokka had something far worse than a simple chat planned, but nevertheless awesome job. ;')
"As as matter of fact, Zuko did say in The Promise that he'd survived five different assassination attempts before Kori got to him, and this could easily have been one of them." is a very reassuring statement considering I actually thought Zuko would die. DX
I also, really enjoy the POV switch ups, and seeing from Toph's was especially enjoyable considering she is my favourite character, it's just personal really. 'Cause otherwise I'd say I really enjoyed Suki.

Anyway, I've got more reading to do. (_)
Morbid Humour chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Oh my goddess! This story is so exciting. Im like so worried about Zuko's life right now. And the way Sokka was investigating the crime scene along with Suki and Capitain Chao. And the poison, and the assassin, being able to do like Ty Lee and paralyze.

Oh my, my. Will Katara be able to cure Zuko from this poison?
funniefriend1245 chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Hi there! Thanks for the good story. You have a gift for making tastes come to my eyes. I particularly loved the scenes were Iroh and Zuko were interesting. Or really, any time when the was reference made to the idea that Zuko is as good as Iroh's son. I also really loved the different bending techniques that you showed. The way that you used air and waterbending to sustain a person's life was mega-cool.

Thanks, again!
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Ohhhh myyyy gosh! That story was AWESOME! Where's the epilogue? I want moooooore! *crying*
lawliness chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Please do an epilogue! :D
StardustRose22 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I would love to see an epilogue of Zuko and Iroh. Literally I love them.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Can't wait to read the next chapter !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Do we get to see Appa and Momo?
RakshaDaemon chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Wow, this was intense! That cliffhanger is evil! Poor Iroh...
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Zuko should have thought about how the colonists would react.