Reviews for Three Small Words
Anime Alert chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
That...
That was beautiful.
Karkalicious769 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is my new favorite story.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awwwww, it was adorable! Reminds me of a story I read before called... I forget. But it followed the life of 2 guys that were friends and then lovers as they went from kids to old men. This gave me the same feelings in a much shorter time span. And with characters I love. Great job once again!
KilluaZoldxk chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I am crying ;-; its so beautiful. My friend showed this to me, and honestly, I wasnt going to read it. But I have a free second period, so I decided to try it out.

I am so glad I did. :o)
christinamina1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my goodness YES 3
Rai Rai Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I just wanted to tell you again that this such a great story. Today wasn't the best day and rereading this perked me up. Thank next time.
KaptainKitKatandKaptainTwix chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
OMGGGG
this is absolutely beautiful, i loved it! it was so sweet, and funny, and sad, and so much more, its really great! and i loved the ending especially :D i cant think of much else to say to express how i feel, but it would all be positive lol great job, and keep up the good work!
-KaptainKitKat
GuestGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
…you made me cry…
That was really well-written, and incredibly emotional. I guest that's mostly because passage of time and nostalgia always makes me cry, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS GREAT.
wow. I loved reading that.
123account456 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
oh my gosh this is just too great ;-;
Kevin chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
All I have to say is wow. This amazing one-chapter story literally changed my life. It's so sweet and perfect and adorable that I had to re-read it. Twice. 10/10 would read a fourth time. Thank you for writing it!
musicalBlink chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Fuck yes. Best gogdamn thing to wake up to. B)
Rai Rai Blue chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
OH MY GOSH! OoO
This was so...cute! I knew they would end up together, John and Dave, but even knowing that, it was fun reading how they finally admitted to each other. You have filled my John and Dave quota. Hands down. I haven't had a focused piece on them recently that has made me this excited and happy. I liked how you explored the "I love you" concept that children use when they are young. It does make you question why children do stop using it. Also there were those little things that you had throughout this piece that enhanced it, like Dad Egbert's answer to everything was cake or Jake had an adventurous spirit but directionally challenged. That last one was a nice quirk to compliment Dirk. Those two, Jake and Dirk, were adorable. Then John messing with Jake about the being brothers. That was so mean! I did like the slow dance description of the boys. It was precious. Lastly, I liked how you ended this story with how it began. It does show the growth of the character, even though you went through John's life in this story, it just connected more with me by doing that. Thank you for this little gem. Till next time.

P.S. I usually never do this or I more suggest it, but could you write another one shot of this story in Dave's POV? It doesn't even have to be from when they were five. It could start around when John shows up on Dave's doorstep or after John moves in with him. It can even be Dirk's POV but I thought that idea would be shot down since you have been writing his POV for a while now. Please think on it? *big puppy dog eyes* Please?
ArlkatThePillowfighter chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I gonna cry im gonna cry im gonna cry

You always find a way to touch my heart, dont you?!

This is the essence of what ive spent my years tryibg to prrfect. Wow.