Reviews for Fighting in a love war
Maddie13 chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Your an amazing author! I wish you got more reviews, you deserve them! Keep writing cos I LOVE it!
Maddie13 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Your story is so interesting!
Maddie13 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Wow!this is amazing! I love it!
FallRisk chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I absolutely adore this story!
BlueDreamer31 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
I think this story is absolutely amazing and all the suspense boiling up is making me delirious even. Also, I cannot believe Jared slapped her and that she's Ok with it! Sure she forgave Kyle but that's different because... Well I dunno but she should not let a guy slap her like that!
Ugh, I'm gonna punch something in the face. Well, someone.
Anyway, well done!
WhiteNationalist chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

Why are whites the only ones who are expected to passively become minorities in their own countries? Look at how the white Boer minority of South Africa are treated. They are being brutally murdered at an alarming rate and their situation is currently being tracked by Freinds4humanity and GenocideWatch.

Diversity is a code word for white genocide.

Google Stormfront dot com ][[]\;
princessnoah0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Hi may I just say that I love what you write, and I love the new idea, can she have a boy as they always give her a girl.
Thanks and please keep writing...
Love always princess Noah