Reviews for Issei Bizarre Adventure
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Please continue this story. I can see a whole lot of potential for this story and Issei teaming with Jotaro would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
This chapter is awesome make more please!
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
interesting concept
Cross177 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting, interesting. Though You might want to get a proof reader for some of the grammar. Some of it seems either a bit out of place or just awkward to say to the point I have to figure out what your characters are trying to say.

But in terms of the story, Interesting, but a little short in terms of battle and overpowered despite the Stand concept considering its an Fallen Angel vs a psychic manifestation of the soul (thats not totally from Persona) that are Stands. i mean unless I missed something that can say otherwise. Though I do like the Issei's revamped character, kinda funny considering he got a reputation beating the crap outta thugs.
code R.R chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
damn! Kick ass

also Jojo always needs the oraora
joshiewoshie chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like this story I really do but you should really work on your spelling and grammar or try to get someone to beta for you
Jouaint chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Great idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Jolyne as Joseph's kid instead of Jotaro's... Interesting choice, though you have to admit, she did inherit Joseph's capacity to think on the fly to the point where she was a female more serious clone of Young Joseph.

Though the missus is going to kill Joseph. Suzie did not like Josuke for being an illegitimate kid and fired suspecting shots at Shizuka for being another one. Jolyne being another illegitimate kid of Joseph's is going to REALLY put him in the doghouse with Suzie.

I am loving how you buffed Hamon to be able to harm a Fallen Angel. Though I wonder if Hamon is fatal to Devils and ineffective to Angels.

Though Issei's Joseph-like quirks have me wondering, as well as his half British blood has me thinking: is this Issei yet another Joestar by blood via Joseph, and if so, how dead is he when Suzie gets word?
brave kid chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
whoa! i just have one thing to say.

ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!

please write more when you can
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Ddraig as Stand and not a Sacred Gear? That's new indeed! Fav and follow this!