Reviews for The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos
donald7777 chapter 28 . 4/29
this was yet another great chapter, I do hope you are going to update this story at some point. It would be very sad if it was abandoned.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Incoherent. Can't even get tenses right. Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
The start is interesting but over powering is over powering. How you over power is not near as important as what you do with the character afterwards. You may have started with a great device but if all you do is the normal Super! character then your fic is still pointless. The real creativity needs to be after you power him up. Hopefully that is what happens in this fic.
kajoshin chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Awesome story sofar but you have some major grammatical errors in your text along with repeating sentences and wrong words for certain things. I can't think of the word you were going for but prominade ( I know I spelled it wrong) is not a way of moving across rooftops.
A prominade is like a place to eat and hang out. I you ever revise this again I would ask that you fix these problems.
Ranmaleopard chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 28 . 2/12/2011
Yo Montymouse.

Ive been reading some of the Warhammer 40k books, and i think you might have left out the Night Lords Chapter of Space marines.

Sure, they sided with Horus, but they wanted the imperium to understand the wrongs they committed.

The Night lords work through Fear. Fear is a weapon for them, a sword that they keep sharp and ready. They whored their humanity for the imperium, and what did they get in return? They where cast aside. The Imperium wanted to question their motives.

And not all Traitor Marines have sided with a chaos God. Some are still the same as they where before hiding in the Eye of Chaos. You could have Ranma Pull some "loyal" Night lords to his side.

And when is Ranma going to get some friggen proper power armour, and what will people reactions be to when the meet the Adeptus Mechacanus, or the Tech priests of mars?
snoopycool chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
can't wait fo teh next chapter
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Incoming message from Sector High Command

Date: 0501.011M43

To: Remembrancer 4th Class, Montymouse of the Effeffen Librarium

From: Inquisitor Lord Ialan de Siathuan

Thought for the Day: Where the Faithful stride forth, the Emperor's Light will shine.

For internal Inquisitorial purposes, your report shows promise, appearing highly factual at a first glance. However, several paragraphs are Radical if not borderline Heretic, and many of them touch upon Classified or Forbidden subjects. As such, access will be restricted to those privileged with Bon'Jayce-Bond decryption keys and Olympos-level access.

His Will be done,

Lord de Siathuan

Message Ends
Lysander45 chapter 28 . 9/21/2010
Very nice, its always great to see authors still updating on this site. I haven;t logged on in nearly two years and most of the stories I had my eye on had stopped or stalled...kudos to you sir.

And as a side note: Have you read the Horus Heresy series? Some of the information revealed in there would be perfect for this story, like the truth behind Alpharius treachery and so on.
snoopycool chapter 28 . 9/20/2010
arrghhh need to read next chapter
sparky555 chapter 28 . 9/5/2010
Superb story! Can't wait to read more of it! Love and hate the cliff hangers though!
sandcrawlr chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
Story is crazy, but I like it. Think the focus should shift back to Ranma and the earth forces rather than chaos though. (though everyone loves chaos)
Pryde Kitty chapter 28 . 8/1/2010
Another awesome chapter, although what the HELL happened with Chibi-Usa? I'm curious as to what's up with her story, not to mention what happened after she fought with her mother...