Reviews for Hogwarts School of Child Endangerment and Gross Negligence
kuraitja chapter 1 . 17h
I think it is indeed stupid that nobody said anything about that, and what about in second year when people were petrified for months and they are like ''ok, that happened'' and nothing else is said about it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/3
Hmmm, one Q.; where did this Harry learn to do wandless magic before Hogwarts; reading ahead, and sheer bloody-mindedness?
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 5/4
You missed a few words here and there but a great one-shot nonetheless.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 4/13
Nice little one shot here.
wildman90 chapter 1 . 4/1
i love this please continue
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/15
Well?
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/9
Loved it it and wish it wasn't a one shot
Dre chapter 1 . 2/18
I always loved this little story!
AMMiss chapter 1 . 2/8
ROFL!
This is flipping awesome!
Thanks for writing and posting this story! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/1
Entertaining! Hmm Let Amelia Bones know. Bet she would think of something to do.
Sporehead chapter 1 . 1/20
Omg, I love this. XD
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/6
id love to see this turned into a whole story
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 1/3
"Give 'em Hell, Harry!" applies here also. Hope you decide to expand this.
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I... I applaud you.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Oh the headache Harry is going to cause Dumb-as-a-Door for his lack of logical thinking! It does make one wonder how the fuck he's stayed the Headbastard of Hogwash School of Death and Dismemberment. Either the magical world is equally as stupid or the students don't have the brains of a gnat. Just how moronic does one need to be to not realize that the safest school in the world is nothing of the sort? Now I can see the purebloods thinking that as they were all taught to worship the old Goat Fucker in charge. I'd love to read exactly what Harry did in the following days and weeks. As well as if he actually managed to escape. If he did manage to get out alive the old Goat Fucker's headaches would only get worse I'd think. But I'd so enjoy reading about that!