Reviews for K'shatrisu, Ha'kel t'du wilat? Foreigner, Where is your home?
bloodychu chapter 11 . 12/5/2020
Please post more! I love the story and hope you finish it
2001naruto chapter 12 . 8/3/2020
Please update! This is absolutely amazing! Love it!
Elinea Mae chapter 12 . 3/14/2020
This story is so amazing! Please, please, if you ever find your way back to the Star Trek universe, do finish it! I love your OC!
Omobolasire1 chapter 12 . 2/19/2020
Finding this fic was like finding a Unicorn.
I’ve been re watching Voyager and got the Vorik vibes again but not a lot of Vorik fics out there. Following!
I hope you continue this again one day
I ship these two so hard lol
bloodychu chapter 12 . 1/24/2020
I really hope you finish this story its great
Sister Cersei chapter 12 . 1/29/2019
I hope to see more added to this! You are a wonderful writer and I loved how this story flowed.
jeanadele chapter 12 . 9/27/2018
This story is excellent cant wait till its complete
Cathy Kley chapter 9 . 3/1/2018
Heeeeeey if I keep pestering you finish this or at least give us another chapter? Pretty pretty pretty please?
scarletstrong chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
This is one of the best written fanfics I've ever read, I absolutely adore your OC and love how you made her so real. The plot is good, the characterization of everyone is awesome, and it has been a true pleasure to read. I won't pressure you about finishing it, I know what its like to have a life outside of fanfiction and also know the "joys" of writer's block.
Cathy Kley chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Are you ever going to finish this? Pleeeeeeease?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
I have really enjoyed this story so far. Please continue it! I'd like to see a scene where at some point in their married life Vorik stumbles across Iris' copy of The Vulcan Love Slave. That would be a conversation! Thank you for sharing your writing with us, Ann's please keep going!
Mich chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
What a wonderful story. I hope you have not abandoned it. I've always liked Vorik, and you have done him justice with this story, and given him a woman who truly appreciates him.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
This was breathtakingly beautiful
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
I ship it
This is glorious
Most satisfactory
I love it
I need to continue reading
This story is just gold
Im too excited to actually complete sentences
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 10 . 8/31/2017