Reviews for Lost Soldiers, Dark Deals, Lawful Justice Denied
great storie looking the next chapter
]
Rangle chapter 1 . 6/9
I like your writing style but the story plot is frankly quite bad. This type of hopeless & dark story won't be popular in fanfiction because people want to feel through the main characters. Now, if the main characters only experience negative things, sooner or later, most readers will bail.
guest chapter 3 . 4/8
... Well I have to admit, that I don't think it's very realistic that they haven't escaped yet. And I have to admit being massively annoyed that the one in the best position to help them escape (cortana) was moping when she could have been useful...
I've always preferred happy stories, so this one is kinda distressing so far.
Anyway I have to wonder why the hell would she use a slipspace drive? The UNSC drives are way slower than even goa'uld hyperdrives.
DLRichard chapter 9 . 2/21
...I'm just going to avoid this story from now on. Because I can't take it anymore with villains getting away shit they just pulled. Both literally and figuratively.
interesting! a bit overstuffed sometimes but it works well! hope we see your other works updated too as it seems so!
cdog21 chapter 8 . 2/20
On bended knee, please let something be left on Mayfield's systems.
Mei-kun chapter 8 . 2/20
Nice chapter. Shame that chapter 8 that you uploaded in TtH is missing here
I'm sorry, I just can't go any further. Too dark with absolutely zero indication of you letting up anytime soon.

Besidee, I've been skimming for this entire chapter, and I really don't think any of these developments could have been hidden from Asgard and Anti-Ori sensors. With the loss of Area 51 in such a blatant way, there would be a total globe scan for anything unusual. And I really doubt that magic hiding is an excuse that will hold, given what the Ancients and Ori did, and what the Asgard observed from them, and likely the Nox and Furlings.

I guess what I'm saying is, the assumptions that have to be made for this scenario to even be possible break my suspension of disbelief. I tried, but the beating and torture of my SoD was just too brutal, just like this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
So far this has been far more angst and hurt then anything else. What the hell is this? A hate on for the scoobies? To see how much you can abuse them for your amusement?

There is laying a foundation and just creating a graveyard. So far this has been one of the longest, yet worst, stories I have ever read. No really, why are they constantly being beaten down?

A bunch of your stories have this, abusing the characters. For no reason most of the time, which is probably why you get so few reviews. It is very difficult to read about the main character(s) being on the bad end all the time.

And when they are not? You tend to make it either a lie, or there is such a drop point it matters not.

At the end of this chapter 3 I can no longer force myself to continue on. There should be a grimdark or no hope warning in the main summary or in a AN in the first chapter.

To not do that, and not have Angst or Hurt for category is lying. You are supposed to choose the Main ones not secondary ones. And the main effect is angst, hurt, pain, and so on. Not Scifi or Adventure. Those two would be a add on.
shugokage chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Great job on this chapter and interesting scene!
Pamela chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Please, please keep going with your magnificent fanfic 'A Mirror of Time, A Past Revisited' over on TTH! I'm absolutely riveted by that masterpiece of yours, and I'm really really hoping that Xander-23 has ended up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I have a sneaking suspicion that Xander and Coulson would get along extremely well if they ever crossed paths... and I rather like the idea of Coulson recruiting Xander for the Avengers Initiative. :)
Warrior19 chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
I do not see any scenario where Mayfield doesn't get gutted and filleted alive with a plasma sword once the Scooby's are able to slip the leash. I can also say with certainty that they would never begin to forgive themselves for the horror they have perpetrated upon humanity due to their actions, however much not their own. The British Empire, for high treason, at one time, would have a person hung, drawn and quartered and have their entrails cut out of their cooling remains and burned. I can see General O'Neill liking this option all the more when he finally nails them. Because, like with Bob "The Nailer" Swagger, General Johnathon "Jack" O'Neill deals in lead...Friend. I know this is fanfiction, but realistically, there would only be death in their futures, either in England or the United States. But this is fanfiction, so they will escape their so richly deserved fates, probably by giving the Stargate Alliance technology from their "alter-egos" timeline/future/advanced universes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Something about this story was bugging me for months after dropping it a couple of chapters into it months ago. I had to write this.

It's really bleeding dark, but that wasn't the main problem. There's no air to it. If there was room to breath... well, I won't lie and say I would have read it. To be honest, probably still wouldn't. But who knows?

I mean it like this, the story goes from dark to darker, to murderously dark action, then back to dark. There needs to be more hope than an author's note.

When I stopped reading, it felt like this. The board has excellent piece development, you're even ahead in the exchange, down a rook for all their minor pieces, but you'll lose in a couple of turns like an absolute amateur. The enemy was screwing around making an early game Alekhine gun and you didn't even bother with luft, and it's their turn.

That's what I mean by air. It's... not a good metaphor at all, though.
Nate chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Boring, trite, clich├ęd bullshit.
Brenden chapter 6 . 5/16/2016