Reviews for Finding Yourself
jelica-wolf chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
I like it so far, but could we get this from Curly and Auggie's POV? I like to get things from every angle and that would be interesting...
X Piastol X chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
WOW! I never thought I would ever see or hear about this book again! Awesomeness!
booklover81 chapter 13 . 12/18/2006
cool, glad that curly is in this story. you don't see him too much. I always got the feeling that him and curly spent more time with each other then what was in the book.
booklover81 chapter 19 . 12/17/2006
I really like this story, please update soon.
Lets play x D e a d chapter 19 . 12/17/2006
This is a really good story I've just read 1 - 19 and found out you haven't updated in lik years though. Too bad. Good story.
mewpz92 chapter 19 . 9/19/2006
plz update
Sam chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hey I really really wish u did another story on ponyboy and cross over with highergrounds. i just love this story and wish u finished it! or even have pony boy and sodapop going there no idea. just wish u do more about pony boy mt. horizin and maybe him have bad dreams of jonny like u did in this one. and wish he has a gf. but i loved this sorry so much please please DO ANOTHER ONE OR FINISH THIS ONE PLEASE!

thanks
Serena chapter 19 . 7/13/2004
PLEASE PLEASE post the next ch soon. I've been waiting for so long for someone to update their Outsider fics but none of the stories I'm reading are getting updated and haven't been updated for MONTHS. PLEASE update your Outsider fics.
Serena chapter 19 . 6/28/2004
I'm in love with this story. It's one of my faves. Please post the next ch soon; I just can't wait.
BabyG chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Great to see that you're finally writing this again. I missed it! lol
good job!
Eve chapter 18 . 4/13/2004
This story is so great! Please start updating again soon! *kneels begging*
suckers love chapter 18 . 12/27/2003
"cant wait to strangle you dawg," i think... )
suckers love chapter 16 . 12/27/2003
he didnt stay gold (
suckers love chapter 15 . 12/27/2003
strangle dawg already! and what kinda name is that? intersting story
suckers love chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
wow... you put it all there... plain and simple - last paragraph