Reviews for A Place Past Loss
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/23
interesting
Elevenses chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
Thanks so much for writing! Very very awesome story. Please finish it; I can't wait to see how it ends!
Hathowda Jun chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
Oh. The story ended. And that was three years ago when I'm writing this.
Thank you for your story. I'd love to see the counterparts of this world.
But good job. I can ask nothing more.
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 8 . 11/19/2019
Thoroughly impressed! I just found your story and while it looks like it won’t be finished and I’m not sure you’ll get this I wanted to let you know what a totally great story you have. Thank you for hours of pleasurable reading while my dog sleeps next to me recovering.
Hubler99 chapter 8 . 8/31/2019
Its great would be better if Harry was more strong willed so he new what's what and stood up and more confident in himself and he should have brought everything with him in a trunk and headed around his neck or something or his whole Fortune everything from because the break-in in Gringotts but that's just my opinion you've got a great writing style and I love your your writing in your stories but there should be just a little bit more hairy in my view thank you I loved the story!
IvidiaahW chapter 8 . 5/28/2019
I remember reading this years ago and I am so glad I finally managed to find it again! It's definitely a story that has stayed with me even after switching various fandoms. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Anon chapter 8 . 12/29/2018
Jesus, this is good. Really represents the best of what fan fiction can be. Have to admit I wanted to see Harry defeat Tom in this world as well, this time on Harry’s own terms (at least once he dealt with his issues).

Best of luck in the future.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2018
Is he ever gonna tell anyone about the horcruxes? You know the thing making V-dog virtually indestructible?
Samara Holmes chapter 8 . 8/12/2018
This is brilliant! I wish for a miracle that you update! I really want to see what happens next. But thanks for what’s there.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2018
PLEASE UPDATE! YOUR STORY IS AMZING!️️️️️️️
fictionfanII chapter 8 . 6/3/2018
Oh no... another excellent story that hasn't been updated in a while...
Hope you finish it. VERY interesting and original story
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 5/31/2018
You are simply incredible! Everything between Harry, James and even Snape is so realistic! I would love for later chapters to include perhaps some Remus? And in a believable fashion, also Lily down the line. I'm so sorry you had to go through the Paris attacks. Your writing is so perfect I never realised you weren't a native English speaker, by the way. I do hope your life is going okay! I hope you one day sit down and outline this story into chapters that allow you to begin to write it out! LOVE!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
One thing, Harry has Lily's green eyes! And even if he wears coloured contacts, Snape of all people saw him without them!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 5/31/2018
I want to see Harry find his wands purpose! Ahhhh you write SO WELL!