Reviews for A Place Past Loss
JustinC100 chapter 5 . 4/1
Hermione and Draco...eww
I wish he told James that he was the boy who lived and all the things he’s done. His 17th year could be left out for now but just saying he was the one to end voldy would be enough for now. Couldn’t he go get the soul pieces and destroy them so that only the snake needs to be killed. He could go alone or tell James everything and have him come alone. Harry ending up with Luna would sound good. Or one of the greengrass sisters. Not Ginny because that would be weird. Like replacing his old girlfriend with a look alike. He’s going to hogwarts and will be in Luna grade right? Will James give him the invisibility cloak and the map? Because you know he will be fighting death eaters at the very least but will probably kill voldy again. He’ll need the help. Wish they didn’t change his birthday or year. Just say he was sick or something so he can take his final year even if he’s older than 17. He could take his defense newt and get his masters easily so he could teach. But I’m wondering what’s up with lily like someone kills your kid and you don’t help fight them. That doesn’t make sense to me
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
Dang. I've read similar stories but this was beautifully written. Great chapter. Can't wait to keep reading :)
Anon chapter 8 . 8/10/2020
Interesting story, just not sure where you were headed with it. Nice dialogue and characterization, but plot lacked a bit. The alternate world had some interesting twists.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/10/2020
This Harry needs a kick in the ass. Not sure what sort of character you are aiming for, but this one leaves much to be desired. If it’s PTSD, then James should recognize it and get him help. Otherwise, Harry just comes across as a big baby (he called himself out in this chapter!).

And how about a wand? He is a wizard, yes?
Anon chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
So no one talks about Lily? Did I miss that part?
Anastasia fan chapter 8 . 8/4/2020
Owww I love your story, it well written and have wonderful plot , I read it one moment, thank you! I wish to find update someday
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/23/2020
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/23/2020
interesting
Elevenses chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
Thanks so much for writing! Very very awesome story. Please finish it; I can't wait to see how it ends!
Hathowda Jun chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
Oh. The story ended. And that was three years ago when I'm writing this.
Thank you for your story. I'd love to see the counterparts of this world.
But good job. I can ask nothing more.
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 8 . 11/19/2019
Thoroughly impressed! I just found your story and while it looks like it won’t be finished and I’m not sure you’ll get this I wanted to let you know what a totally great story you have. Thank you for hours of pleasurable reading while my dog sleeps next to me recovering.
Hubler99 chapter 8 . 8/31/2019
Its great would be better if Harry was more strong willed so he new what's what and stood up and more confident in himself and he should have brought everything with him in a trunk and headed around his neck or something or his whole Fortune everything from because the break-in in Gringotts but that's just my opinion you've got a great writing style and I love your your writing in your stories but there should be just a little bit more hairy in my view thank you I loved the story!
IvidiaahW chapter 8 . 5/28/2019
I remember reading this years ago and I am so glad I finally managed to find it again! It's definitely a story that has stayed with me even after switching various fandoms. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Anon chapter 8 . 12/29/2018
Jesus, this is good. Really represents the best of what fan fiction can be. Have to admit I wanted to see Harry defeat Tom in this world as well, this time on Harry’s own terms (at least once he dealt with his issues).

Best of luck in the future.