Reviews for Stormy Night
brooklyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
this is the 2 FF i read of yours (both Cheesiepie) i love them plz write more of them
The Grand Highboob chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I totally thought Cheese was gonna die! . XD
Snoweth chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
If u did not even cried or tried not to cry then u have no heart
Mikael the War Cougar chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I personally think they should plan each other's birthday parties.
LeelaSmall chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I LOVED this! I had to struggle so hard not to cry. Cheese almost dying really hit me in the feels.
Well done, madam. This is going straight to my favorites. )
The GalacticJester BubbleWitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm not good at reading or watching emotion, sometimes I have to stop because of it, and well this story made me stop reading many times. I think you deserve a round of applause.
Mission Beach chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
OMG this was really, good, it's nice to see some angsty cheese got hurt stuff, I myself have a cheesiepie story I plan on writing, well kinda cheesiepie. I also have a oneshot I pland on writing that is Pinkie PieXoc with jealous upset Cheese Sandwich.
You know how I said cheesiepie? Well more like cheesiepie V.S. doctorpie, and more jealous Cheese Sandwich, as the doctor saves the world and Pinkie Pie uses cupcakes and randomness, the two stallions eventually begin to fight over her love, Cheese Sandwich as he tries to steal her from the doctor who seams to have won her heart, and the doctor as he realizes that he loves Pinkie Pie and if he is going to travel this strange new universe, he might as well do it with someone at his side, after all what is the point in forgoing her so that she's not in danger if when she's with him, everybody lives.
I also have a Cheese Sandwich hurt story, Cheese Sandwich gets captured by some strange cloaked ponies, who want Information on Pinkie Pie out of him, I've actually got a bit of that story written, if you'd like to hear it
But for now,

Random girl on the Internet a.k.a. Mission Beach, over and out.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hi is my nickname until I get an account on here. This story is sooo bittersweet! :D Bitter because it's sad. :( But sweet, because it ended happily! :D Great job! You are an excellent writer. :)

God Bless :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
write one about rainbowdash please
TheEarthShaman chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I really like this story its sweet and had a very good story line :)
Starry-Lightning chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I WUB CHEESIEPIE! I also like hurt/comfort.