Reviews for Hexes and Despondency
Lovely.
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Good job.
Carling chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I loved watching the progress of their relationship in their banter. Well done. Sorry I can't be a fraction as articulate as your characters.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I loved that. It was enough in character to be believable (unlike a lot of fics), plus it was absolutely hilarious. I could practically hear their voices. Definitely one I'll reread :)
HannahStillHasAFanFic chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Finally getting around to reviewing. I like how you tackled the letter format and the subtle changes in the letters' lengths, their addresses, the language, etc. They were both in character and while the writing was easy to read (good SPAG, etc.), they also still sounded like eighth years. One tiny thing - watch out for the Quidditch word maximum; this went a liiiitle bit over. Anyway, great fic, on to the rest.
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This is beyond hilarious. Captures their characters so well
seldombites chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is very well written. I like it.
Brook chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
this is so cute *)
I know okay chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Amusing.
Olive-Gravity chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Lol I love this
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I enjoyed reading this. I like letter fics, and I think you pulled it off pretty well without it seeming overly rushed. I liked the mentions of Hermione, and the colour coding made me laugh. The ending was very sweet, though kind of predictable in a way.
I think you did a good job with this, and it's an enjoyable read.
deletes chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I really like epistolary Drarry fics! I thought you showed their relationship's progression very well. My fav thing was the details you included about their lives like Draco's family having their vaults drained and Hermione trying to get them to all study together. Very sweet :)
The Tremulous Raptor chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Loved it! Their bickering are incredibly amusimg and the end just made me squee. Super cute, great work!