Reviews for My Angel
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 2/7
i just knew that Godric was going to be Adele's "friend".
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 2/7
Sookie really needs to learn to listen to Eric when he speaks to her. he has more than a thousand years of knowledge and experience than her.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 22 . 12/7/2019
I gotta say Sookie seems incredibly selfish, close-minded, & lacking in creative ideas to ignore all she could be doing with her current status.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 21 . 12/7/2019
Whoa! It’s been a curiosity of mine of how prudish, Christian Gran (In most stories) decided to go ahead & cheat on her husband with Fintan so she could have children. Now we see it was that promiscuous fairy heritage from a life before sneaking into the picture! Quite a line-up of lovers for an uptight woman! It’s fun too to get to see Gran get in on the supernatural action & immortality instead of the usual plot of being killed off in some fashion.

As for Sookie still talking about turning vampire fairly soon, it seems like while she has immortality as an angel she should take the opportunity to stay that way until she has reason & opportunity to bestow all of her primary feathers. At that point she would become mortal again & then Eric could turn her. Presumably, as an immortal, she shouldn’t age physically. She could do good in the world as a part angel with her health & looks intact for quite a while before becoming a vampire with the perk of Eric continuing to have his tasty treat for a good long time.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 19 . 12/7/2019
Ugh! Just when I was beginning to dislike this Sookie a bit less she goes & reinforces my original opinions of her...
GlassMazeGazer chapter 7 . 12/6/2019
Geeze — I am really hating this version of Sookie! So far everything is from her perspective. Will any of the chapters use a different POV — preferably someone more likable who doesn’t act, think, & communicate like an angry pre-teen?
GlassMazeGazer chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
If the chip on this Sookie’s shoulder were any bigger she’d be crushed by the weight of it. And is this version of Eric a masochist? These two are a lot like the canon versions so far.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
This Sookie is an audacious bitch! Eric gives her pleasure, without asking for or taking any blood or reciprocation of pleasure or mutual sex & she treats him like he was selfishly just out for himself? All after saving her life multiple times, rescuing her in other ways, and even providing financial assistance for five years when there’s been nothing but risk and trouble for him up to this point. At the rate she’s going right now, she might just earn being called the big, four-lettered ‘C’ word from me if she doesn’t evolve for the better soon!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 4 . 12/6/2019
I like that this Gran actually owns up to her affair AND that having children with a fairy means she must own some of the responsibility for the dangers Sookie & the others have had to/will have to face. Canon Adele, all pious & prudish, training Sookie up to be a prudish doormat bugged me.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 3 . 12/6/2019
So presumably, Eric knows that Bill glamoured the Rattrays since it appears he & Bill are the only two vampires in the Bon Temps area at that point. It was great for Eric to arrive to save Sookie quickly enough not to get a huge dose of Bill’s blood and Eric did say he would be talking to Bill later, but we haven’t seen that talk & I would expect Eric to be quite aggressive with Bill for the infraction. He could clearly smell Eric on Sookie beforehand but still had her beaten by glamoured thugs so he could feed her his blood. I would have expected Eric to rough Bill up severely afterward & ‘persuade’ him to confess what was behind his actions.
drucifer000 chapter 11 . 2/15/2019
God youre a good writer. I've just been binging your works for the last week ha.
LdyJulanna chapter 24 . 12/5/2018
very sweet thank you !
HartleySkarsgard chapter 23 . 11/26/2018
Read this again. This is definitely my favourite of your stories because of the Gran aspect :)
Gapch chapter 24 . 11/4/2018
Beautiful story, thank you
dogtracker55 chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
It's been years since I first read this story so I thought it was time to enjoy it again. Must admit stubborn Sookies puts my teeth on edge though so I am keen to get over that part. Thank you again for your great stories, some of them are my absolute favourites.