Reviews for The Day The Dursleys Came To Hogwarts
Bluewolf80 chapter 34 . 9/22
I found this to be very original and entertaining. It was an idea that I had not heard before. I'm impressed with the quality of the writing in this piece. Overall; very glad I took a chance and I will be looking forward to reading more of your work!
morcheller chapter 34 . 9/12
An excellent story! I loved your twists on the same-old plot and look forward to what twists you come up with in the future.
My only downside comment is that I really hate spoilers about the next bit of writing in the author's notes. That and explaining what you have just written; as if your readers could not possibly understand. It seriously detracts from the enjoyment of the story.
jessicanightmarewolf chapter 34 . 9/12
. !
bazjack chapter 34 . 8/23
This story was actually uncomfortable for me to read because of all the tension. I persevered and I am glad I did!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 8/23
Ah so magically Harry is a descendent of Gryffindor. Cool!
KariAnn chapter 1 . 8/23
Yes it does seem to be an idea I haven't seen before - I am re-reading for the 3rd or 4th time.

Note: "You fowl, greasy-haired git" - Snape is a bird? That should be foul.
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 8/22
I really hope Petunia kicks Vernon out of Hogwarts and divorces him. He's an ass and doesn't deserve her or their son.
Insanity chapter 34 . 8/18
I am simply blown away by this story. I did not expect to love this story as much as I did. It was awesome and I absolutely loved the plot. Very well done.
kpdoney1 chapter 6 . 8/1
Was that a gravity falls reference I saw? Quite excellent. Loving the story so far!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/31
I was right! Dumbledore did do the dirty deeds! (Too much alliteration?) It sounds as if Dudley is also a Wizard whose powers may have been bound ... no doubt by the meddling old coot. I can't wait until McGonagall gets him by the whiskers. I hope she turns him every way but loose.

With a House-Elf - all of them, actually - to teach her the ropes, maybe Petunia will learn how to deal with Dumbledore in a "special" way. Perhaps the portraits will help. They don't seem too pleased with the Headmaster.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/31
Petunia ... Lady Ravenclaw? I think I may smell a rat ... not Pettigrew this time, but one who wears psychedelic-colored robes and sports a long, white beard. Is Petunia by any chance a witch who has had her magic bound ... maybe by Dumbledore? Just wondering ...
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/31
Interesting observation about the compulsion charms on The Daily Prophet. It certainly wouldn't surprise me, given the garbage that rag prints and the fact that people actually believe it. It's good to see the champions acting friendly to one another. I hope they are able to establish friendships despite the interference of at least two of the Heads.

I'm glad Harry was able to speak to Hermione, despite Dumbledore's attempted interference. Hmmm. I wonder if Harry will find the "rods" back in place after the task. That reminds me ... did Petunia remove the Horcrux behind Harry's scar? It kind of sounds that way.

Good luck, Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh, my! This is very interesting! I think we need to get Aunt Petunia together with Croaker in the DoM. Now, given who (Luna and Petunia) and what (wrackspurts, invisible "rods," radish necklaces, Dursleys at Hogwarts) are involved, I can't help wondering if this is a piece of crack fiction that has been mislabeled. However, I digress ...

Now, about those rods ... McGonagall's comment connecting them to Dumbledore's old buddy Grindelwald has me wondering if they are visible manifestations of bindings and other spells Dumbo has placed on Harry to keep him downtrodden, unloved, mediocre, and so forth. (Of course, this would make Dumbledore a bad guy, unless there is a positive reason for making Harry a powerless, academically weak, confused, unloved teenager ... other than that stupid Greater Good. Justba thought.)

Definitely interesting ... and very entertaining!
BerMH chapter 34 . 7/18
I just wanted to take a minute to comment on how original this story was! I have read a lot of fan fiction and enjoy some of the old tropes, but I've never read one like this before. That's a rarity! Thanks for writing!
Datgie chapter 34 . 5/31
This was a great story and I'm sorry for not reviewing each chapter. I do blame you and this site for that... it very hard to not hit the next button when I see it. Thanks for the great read.
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »