Reviews for The Day The Dursleys Came To Hogwarts
Mason Oury chapter 6 . 8/23/2019
So Willy Wonka I'd part if this universe in your fanfic? Cool, loved the 1971 film. And it makes semse, Wonka did seem to be using nagic...and house-elf-like creatures.
Mason Oury chapter 5 . 8/23/2019
Whoa...Tuney is related to Rowen Ravenckaw? And why the heck do I keep calling Petunia by her childhood nickname in my my reviews? Oh well...
Mason Oury chapter 4 . 8/23/2019
Was that an actual word in the Apache languag
Mason Oury chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
Wrackspurts, I meant wrackspurts in that earlier review. I hadn't seen Luna's reaction to Tuney's revelation yet when I wrote that. Sorry.
Mason Oury chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
Tuney can see the nargles? Whoa. That's really freaking cool. But...how? Just what are these things?
sapphireash chapter 18 . 7/31/2019
I just realized you made both Harry and Voldemort related to Gryffindor by making Garrick the first Peverell, and making Harry likely the heir of Gryffindor by doing so. At least, that was the connection my mind made after I read the next two chapters. This story is amazing.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 34 . 7/12/2019
Well done! I had a great time reading your story.
prophetoftroy chapter 34 . 7/8/2019
THIS. WAS. AMAZING! I've only just now come across this and read the whole thing in one sitting (what else is there to do when you're too sunburnt to move?). I love the new concepts. I first off absolutely adore anything that paints Petunia and Dudley in good light, and Dumbledore in bad. This was fantastic! Thank you a million times. I feel like my life is much more complete for having read this and encountered you as a writer. I have favorited you, and I have followed you, and I can't wait to see what else you have in your repertoire.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/25/2019
I bet Madam Hooch is glad football was introduced to the Wizarding World before the advent of VAR...

...although I wonder if wizards might be able to come up with a magical means of calling offside?
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 6/16/2019
Well, the Squib plan is solid theoretically, but in practice not so much. While their laws are out of date, they're still based more on blood than anything, so I'm not sure Vernon claiming the castle will work. Nor will he be able to access Harry's vault without Harry's key or a blood connection.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 6/9/2019
Hang on a second, is Petunia adopted or something? I mean, if she's the heir of Ravenclaw by blood, and Lily is her sister, then wouldn't that make Dudley and Harry heirs of Ravenclaw as well?
Zile0 chapter 34 . 6/8/2019
A fantastic story. Very original with plot twists that caught me completely off guard numerous times. Thank you!
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 6/7/2019
You know, reading this gave me an idea of how to do this task if I ever do a fic with the TriWiz. Just reply if you're curious. Wouldn't mind a second opinion.
mumphie chapter 34 . 6/6/2019
Loved your story, quite enjoyed the humor and the heart stopping intrigue.
What happened to the rest of the tournament? That was quite a jump. I guess it really doesn't matter, just wondering how Cedric won.
mumphie chapter 33 . 6/6/2019
Whew - I can now take a breath. So. Much. Excitement.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »