Reviews for Into the Rain
soujiro-lover chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
nyarf... this was sweet... and i can't help notice that tasuki was surprisingly uber kind and soft-spoken in this one.. hehe...
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 3/30/2006

cute!
Rain chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
*Smile*
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This is really good. Just two things that I'd like to point out.
1.) At one point you say, "...only to be faced directly with wide, concerned-looking green eyes..." when you are talking ing about Nuriko looking up into Tasuki's eyes. But Tasuki's eyes are amber, not green.
2.) Please space out your pharagraphs. I really can't stress this enough. Not spacing them out makes your fic a LOT harder to read and is really annoying. Sometimes I don't even read fics–just because of that!–because it makes them SO hard to read.
Other than those two things, this is really good. I just love Tasuki/Nuriko fics. Well, I'm off to read the sequal. Keep it up!
Hydra-Star
Tsukasa-kun chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oi! Ryuuen-san! Tis me, yer old high school buddy critiquin' ya from my *new* school. (JK about the critiquing' part...Yer a good author and we all know it). Anyway...WAI! Nuri's wet! And it's so cute when Tas-san takes care of him! Keep up the good work! (And check out my NEW OLS fic "Aisha's Bad Day"! It's super FUNNY!)
LadySteph not logged in chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I'm really a TasMia person at heart but I thought this was very sweet. I always wondered what Tas and Nur would be like together, they were always really cute.

My only lil' bit of critisim is that I think Nuriko would have been a little more hesitant to follow Tasuki (it always seems like Nuriko's raggin' or punchin' him for some reason! _) and because of Tasuki's flared personality and bull headed-ness he'd basically force Nuriko to follow 'em. Anyway, it is your fic and your choice how they react! I guess that really wasn't critism but more like suggestion, no da?

Very, very, nicely written. Nice Job!

LadySteph _-
silver amethyst chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
EHHHHHHHHH? THAT'S IT? it left me hanging...TOTALLY. Do me a favor and continue this 's like... uhmm, start of a cute ralatonship and tragic problems,...death.. uh,i'm ,keep this with Chapter two!
Lyo chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
awww. that was really sweet. Wonderful fic.
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I'm sure that Tasuki really is a good kisser. Tee hee hee! *mischevious grin* Wish I could find out just *how* good though! I won't steal him from ya Nuri, don't worry! Okay, this review is mostly made from sugar! *nod nod* On a more serious note though I thought it was very 'aww!-ish'. Those two are so cuggly wuggly together! *squeals*
SaVilara chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Mmm...short. But sweet...I'm one of TasNuri supporter. Just drop the 'subtle warning', if they are strictly TasChi or HotoNuri supporter fans I think they wouldn't even wanna drop by! _
Lumi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
*waves little 'Tas/Nuri' flag* Very sweet. _
Koccinelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
awwwwwwwwwww... that was so sweet...so if tasuki doesn't like women he goes for men?