Reviews for Brin
LillyTigeress chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Once again another amazing story. I loved the character of Brin, even if Manticore took her back. You just added so much more to her with this one shot that I'm feeling the need to go rewatch her episodes just to see more.
Secret chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow that is beautifully written. It also fits with so many other trans that it kinda hangs on your heart. Thank you for sharing this beautiful eye opener to so much more of what none of us were allowed to know.
debbie chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
This is a great piece of work! I've greatly enjoyed all your writings... and often wondered if you would dedicate a piece just to Brin. You captured the essence of the woman perfectly. I personally hope that one day you'll write about her life after the 2009 escape, and especially her relationship with Zack. Well done and keep it up!
Linda Eastman chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Oh my God that was awesome.

I can not say something more cause they haven't invented words to describe how much I like this.

Oh yeah (but this is just a feeling) when I read this I heard someone saying this with a strange accent. hmm it's probably just me :d

greets

X8-948
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
FANTASTIC! LOVED the wole thing! the she spoke of herself everything! it was great!

ME
coolbeans chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
This is sooo good! almost made me cry
mel11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002