Reviews for Count On Me
Amberflames chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This was a brilliant story, and it made me giggle and blush in time with the characters.
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
THIS IS ACTUALLY MY MOST FAVOURITE THING EVER! I WAS BLUSHING AND GRINNING THE ENTIRE TIME!
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Plz continue this story Stacey
mysterious.one chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Loved it, super cute and well written xx
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Super adorable :D
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
It's so fluffy! I love it!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Aww cute! -Cat.
ForensicGeek2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Cute!
alyssialui chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Definitely a great Wolfstar. Liza, you're desensitizing me to slash through Wolfstar (but I still don't ship them, sorry). I love Muggle!AUs too. And the side stories with James and Peter and Mary were funny too. But that Mark. Sirius really should throw him out but I guess like you said, he isn't doing anything in the bar and the people go with him willingly, so Sirius can do nothing about the guy's personality.
I like that Sirius wants Remus for more than just a one-night stand too. Good fic.
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Again: please tell me this is not a oneshot!
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was completely adorable and gah! I loved the AU you used, it fits the two of them perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this story, and I loved James and Lily, and that you had Peter and Mary in there too, and Sirius was just perfect.

You have me gushing like a school girl.

I have nothing to criticize, the whole thing was great, and a really good use of the prompts too. I love it :)
MissxxManiac chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Yay, a cute WolfStar oneshot! And good song choice, I really like that song (even if (or maybe because?) it's actually about friendship) :D
Again, I love it. Sirius' approach to making James go away was hilarious and you managed to make me like Peter (despite being Peter) and Mary (despite being an OC) xD

I think Mary kinda took Lily's place at encouraging Remus in this story, but that was ok because it fit the Setting.

Also: good job fitting the challenges to your newest work ;)
ipsa dixit chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Really good. This is my first Wolfstar fic and I really enjoyed it.
ForTheLoveOfLink chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Hi there, I think this is my first time reviewing one of your stories, even though I read them all. I absolutely adore this, it's gorgeous. I was just wondering whether you're going to continue it, because that would be awesome. Keep up the amazing writing!
hato-ryou-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really like the story! It was cute and adorable. Just the way it should be I'm glad Sirius went for it.

Oh Benjy...at least he wasn't a jerk in this one. Lol