Reviews for TMNT: Monthly
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 2/6
this was really funny...lol love mikey
Mad J-J chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Oh, great! I almost missed there was another one ! *_*

I really love that ending, with the repeating of "Monthly", it didn't feel forces and it only occured to me afterwards that it was the title.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Amusing as hell! I LOVE IT!
angel897 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
fun to read
Lchocoteddy chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Charlie the unicorn XD I suddenly miss watching it. I wonder how april's gonna react to the turtles after this and raph having feelings for april is just kawaii *flips table
Sadashi chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I absolutely loved this! I wish this would have been a multi chapter story, but I still love it!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
is it wrong that I laughed the through the whole damn thing?
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Typical response from Mikey, of course, but oh Raph's was just priceless! And Leo and Donnie stuck in the middle, helpless to do anything about it... Poor guys.
horsemens chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
You truly know how to keep us laughing! Always keeping good perspectives of each turtle and capturing their real personalities! Great job Bee!
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wow, it took me long enough, but I finally found the sequel to "something in the air". I honestly thought you just left that story as is without a continuation. But after realizing that you did in fact add a sequel to it, I feel like I sense a third part to this story in the future. Maybe? ;) It was nice to see the turtles discuss their encounter with April while she was on her monthly lies. It must have been hard for all of them. But it must have been extremely hard for Raph, now that he has feelings for her and his new found possessiveness and jealousy. Nonetheless, great job! I really enjoyed this!
LoveTurtles chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I truly wish your stories could be made into half hour tv shows. This was great.
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Haha that was so great.
juu chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Mikey was just pure comedy gold here!
MBSAVfan1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
...And here I was thinking I was the only one that had ever contemplated something like this XD
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Aw, I feel for the boys. I mean, its clear that they can't help how they feel around her when that's going on. And poor Raph, feeling like he couldn't have a chance with April...sad. She already loves him. Can't wait til that moment when they both realize the depth of their feelings. Gonna be epic :-) Thank you for sharing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »