Reviews for In the Night
Mira Topist chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
not bad at all…
maw95 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
oh my gosh you can not end it here this is a great story and I want to know what happens next pleas pleas pleas make a seqol or something pretty pretty pleas
GinnyDracoHarry4EVER chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
MOre you need to add more chapyers it is so good
DreamsofHope chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
I was entranced up to the first kiss and then I barfed on my shoes and stopped reading. Luscious? Blech!
muppetmadness chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
Are you honestly calling that an end? It's not. At the end of a story the problems are meant to be resolved and all the loose ends are meant to be drawn together. This is not an end! Please write more.

I want to know what happens between Draco and Ginny. I want to know how the school reacts to Ginny's attack on Harry and Mione. I want to know what happened to Harry and Hermione. I want to know what happens with Voldie. I want to know that everything ends OK and they get to be together. Write a proper end!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
I really like this tory, but I have been waiting for a while for you to update, and I was hpoing you didnt abandon it, because it's really good. Well, i hope you continue with it, so I have you on my alert.
Gr8 Black Raven chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU HAVE SO GOT TO UPDATE SOON!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
OHMYGAWDY GAWD GAWD! you just HAVE HAVE HAVE 2 writ more! this is SO awesome! WRITE WRITE WRITE n um...UPDATE:D?
dracoshotty chapter 9 . 12/9/2004
great story so far! plz update soon
Chicklepea chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
You are an amazing writer. Sorry just had to say that. I loved your story, and was really disapointed that you didnt finish it yet- you are finishing it right? Anyway please continue because i love it so much. Draco really is in character, which is rare, Ginny isnt, but then the books havent really giving her a full character making her easy to mould. Well, take care, xx chicklepea
bigreader chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
please write more are you still selling those draco clones? update soon i love this story it is awesome!
bigreader chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
hands author a dollar eargerly! i love this story! why wud he want to make her life misrable? im gonna go find out in the next chappie!
Death of Roses chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
...U MUST UPDATE OR I WILL BESTOW A CURSE UPON THOU! UPDATE THIS INSTANT kyo AND ALSO, UPDATE NOW!
The Flying Author chapter 9 . 9/20/2003
This story is so good! Please write more! I want to find out what happens next!
diney chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
Please please please please please please update

you can 't leaave it there like that... we need to know what happens.

it's a really good story.