Reviews for The Not Series
CurvyPragmatist chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I really love this story, although it's slightly out of character it's still far more in line with Miranda's character than a lot of stories which I adore. Miranda's charm is that she is such a difficult person, if you take that away you lose an essential part of the chemistry. Looking forward to reading more, thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Miranda finally "caught a clue." This is one of the funniest takes on Miranda that I've read. Great job.
jh728 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Finally. Way to go Miranda.
Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Hahaha! God, I LOVE this story! Freaking hilarious and touchingly lovely all at the same time. More please!
samuraikakashi56 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Loved it! From the heart-wrenching moment to the ear-splitting grin moment.
Arial Wolf chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Oh Miranda that was an interesting way to grovel but you need to do more
brilliant as always thank you
Mumas47 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Nice - very, very nice!
cegger57 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Awesome! Miranda does a wonderful impression of groveling while "not groveling." Understanding Andy's pride and overcoming her own on her knees in public, for the win! Thanks for sharing this highly entertaining story!
Elliewrites chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I love it! I still think someone needs to take a fly swatter to Miranda's head a few times to wake her up but okay. More please.
List of Romantics chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
"What does she see in you?" OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES! LOL!

I believe Cassidy just summed up everything nicely, 'cuz Miranda is full-on crazyballs, like... just completely off the reservation gone! Not only that, but Miranda's position is entirely self-serving, not the least bit contrite, and not at all coming from a place of love, mutual affection or respect. If I was suffering from the same physical symptoms as Miranda, I'd do anything and everything just to get them to stop.

Love? Romance? "Getting yours" and having good sex aren't anywhere near the same thing as love or romance, Miranda.

I'd ask honestly if Miranda does indeed love Andy, or simply what Andy does for her. Does groveling at this point mean anything? Any addict will go to the extremes of injury or debasement to have their needs met again.

And, thank you, thank you, thank you for giving Andy a backbone and a brain in this fic! A thousand blessings upon you! Ugh! It is such a pleasant surprise when a writer doesn't pull out some lazy, all-is-forgiven from the angsty love bag of fan fiction tropes. Not that you would, you're aces in my book, but GOOD LORD... you read enough fan fiction from less skilled writers and, well, you get the idea.

Although, that chapter ending... It seems Miranda just played on Andy's sense of decency and goodness by making a spectacle of the situation to win the day, so BOO! ;3 I see Miranda's leopard hasn't changed its spots.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
It continues to be a very sweet/cute storyjehc
loujaxon chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Okay, we got the Miranda apology but it'd be a while before she got her roll buttered as Nigel said. Lots of dinners, lunches, and gifts, etc.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more.
SSnark chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I wondered how you were going to get them back together. Great chapter.
tanama30 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
omg miranda that was priceless loved it i can't wait for more and what page 6 will say about that update soon
CharlotteMc chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
That was totally worth it. I loved the friendship flowers, lol. And the groveling. Great story. Thanks
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »