Reviews for The Not Series
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Wow Miranda is being a piece of work!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Deny deny!
lklovesak chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
What a beautiful not piece. I do (Not) thank you.
GillianIsBack chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
I Only want to let you know that I didn't like this story! And that it's not fabulous.
That's all.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Loved it.. Especially Miranda's antics.. You absolutely nailed her attitude. Hilarious.. :-)
awwsomegirl28 chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
Awesome...this was truly awesome. I loved that there was both a serious and comedic aspect to this fanfic. This is one of my favorite DWP fanfics! I read it once and couldn't find it for a while. I am so ecstatic that I stumbled upon it again! Thank you for sharing this with all of your readers! :)
Lady Rivkah chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Omgosh! This story is perfect! I only wish there were more of it. "Very notably discharged!"
Luthearl chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I absolutely loved this story! Not how about a follow-up called "Not Expecting". lol
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
I cant stop giggling when miranda said; ''Actually it's a white party, dear'' urhg she's so adorable she wont admit it to andy but to her nephew XD
omygosh thank you for an amazing story! i really had fun reading this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
OMG I laughed so much reading this story, it's absolutely brilliant! XD
crimsonswordblue chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Loved this story, usually a in denial Miranda isn't that funny, but this is hilarious. The way you have written this story takes you from exasperation at Miranda's oblivioness, to realization that she though she was protecting herself. Genius.
BooksThatareMoviesThatareOnTV chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Owww, that feel wave was strong. I need to check my heart to see if it's crushed from singledom
FoxyBlues chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Ah man, I don't remember if I've reviewed this yet but it was awesome and funny. The OOC-ness was just right.
Minerva's Rearguard chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Simply delightful. You made my evening tonight.
Minerva's Rearguard chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
You really ARE keeping your promise here!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »