Reviews for Jaune Arc Expelled: A Different Path
Literature dude 1564 chapter 1 . 9/13
Damn groovy.
STARCRUSHER99 chapter 3 . 8/11
Dude, write that idea yourself. If people get mad don't bother. They don't have to read it and if they get angry when they do its their own damn fault. So take the writing style of yours (which is great) and write the idea before someone tries to say it's theirs. Great story, by the way.
Solvdrage chapter 3 . 6/9
Well, I'm definitely going to need more of this fic. This is amazing.
Shashenka chapter 3 . 4/16
Absolutely love the story so far its great! I hope you continue it!
apeljohn chapter 3 . 4/8
A plausibly competent (and appropriately traumatised) Jaune. I like it.
Smithrooks chapter 3 . 3/15
And then there was one indeed. Cardin didn't get the hint that this Jaune is not to be messed with. Loved the flashback/backstory you gave Jaune and Noyuu, you captured the essence of their desperation very well in the short scene. I'm very interested in the idea of the Progenitors as well; looking forward to more!
Kniznik chapter 3 . 3/13
Nice chapter. I like your idea for bad ending, but perhaps it would be better to call it a tragic ending? Bad ending just sounds so bad.
Even if you don't write it, which I wish uou do. Maybe you could make a spin off story where the path diverges into alternative worlf and leads to that tragic ending.
AzureStorms chapter 3 . 3/14
Pfft I would read that, and I would love it! Huzzah for non-perfect endings! They rustle my Jimmies occasionally but the stories usually have much more depth and feeling because of that. Anyway really enjoying this one. The level of detail and pacing is fantastic. Jaune seems well balanced for what you would expect having experienced what he has. The hesitation about ending one of the lollerskate gang (cardin's crew) during the fight really hammers it home that it was even an option to him.

Anyway, looking forward to more.
gamerandartist35 chapter 3 . 3/14
Oh don't worry my friend, Ozpin is still alive, he just disappeared. Update very soon.
Impstar chapter 3 . 3/13
Well, I personally think Ozpin is still alive, but I know what you mean.

Not bad, you do a good job of incorporating emotion into your characters.
Prolazynator chapter 3 . 3/13
Damn Jaune sure is laying a beat down on them. I look forward to the next chapter
Rogue Pylon chapter 3 . 3/13
Ozpin is still alive, but he's gone missing. It's goes as Penny, Roman, Amber and Pyrrha.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 3/13
Great Update, Can't Wait For The Next Chapter :) And While I'm Torn Up About The Finale, I'm Not Going To Bash Any Authors, You Should Write What You Want To Write. Some People Just Need To Get Over Themselves.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 3/13
I don't think jaune would have been lackluster if he remained at beacon
The Dark Deceiver chapter 3 . 3/13
Man, you made my entire day when I saw that this got updated. I don't know why, but there's just something about this particular fanfic of Jaune getting expelled that stands out from the rest, and I'm highly enjoying it.