Reviews for Believe
KatheMS chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Beautiful ending. Thank you so much for this whole story, this amazing world you create. You are very gifted, thank you for sharing this with us. I'm gonna miss Will, Cara, the children, all the other new characters you gave life to, and of course Mulder and Scully. Again, thank you. This was just perfect.
DontGiveUp chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Great ending! Good triumphs over evil. But does your 2nd to the last sentence suggest that the evil will rise again? And is this triumph is only temporary? Perhaps a future sequel? I hope Cyrus and Christine have a fairly happy life. They deserve it.
Anyway, enjoyed the story immensely thanks for the ride!
ladybugsmomma chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
You've got my vote to send this series in to Chris in order for him to make a movie about it! I would definitely be there on premiere night to see it!
ladybugsmomma chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
I can't believe this is over! I'm going to miss it so much! Awesome series! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ladybugsmomma chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Oh no! I hope that they can get through this!
Corporation X chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
YES! Great chapter and and amazing way to have it end. I loved it sooooooooo much and thanks you for taking me on an amazing ride. I enjoyed it so so much. And am very excited to read your new book PURITY.
KatheMS chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
excellent chapter! I know the end is getting closer and I'm gonna miss your story but I can't wait to read the next update. Great work!
Corporation X chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Another great chapter. Poor Max. I had a feeling he was going to help Will. I feel a battle coming.
DontGiveUp chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I feel for all of them and the choices they have to make. It is Will's destiny but it doesn't t make it easier. Cata's fears explain her extreme behavior. It does seem she is hormonal.
Thanks for the continued great writing.
ladybugsmomma chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Oh boy, another thing to worry about! I hope that Will and Cyrus can get away. Great chapter!
Melbones chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Lost interest in this entire series once it became more about the OC's than Mulder and Scully. Can't get into it. End up fast forwarding through everything looking for Mulder and Scully. Feel its a bit crap that Cara keeps getting pregnant and Scully who has longed for a baby for so long and had to give up William has been relegated to mother in law.. old person who doesn't get to have kids any more. Just my take. Sorry it's your story but have completely lost interest now.
Corporation X chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Poor Will and Cyrus. Poor Cara. Wouldn't have thought her to be pregnant again. That puts a twist on things. Hopefully they can fight back and save them. Great chapter.
KatheMS chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
So dark and intense. Excellent as always...
ladybugsmomma chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
That cigarette smoking son of a bitch needs to die already! Great chapter!
Corporation X chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Jerk smoking man. I hope William is able to take him down. Or Max. Poor everybody. I hope they can work it out to do what they need to do. Awesome chapter.