Reviews for MrDarcy the Confidant
Binka chapter 2 . 3/22
I rather enjoyed this short story, I'd love to see a further chapter however. I see Darcy as the kind of man who would memorise Elizabeths every word and think of them often, despite all of his efforts to the contrary, so when it comes time for his rushed proposal at Huntsford, he will endeavour to improve upon her earlier experience with Collin's and will cause less offense in theprocess. While I'm not sure if she would accept, him, I do think Elizabeth would be more inclined to hear him out nd ask for an explanation of his actions regarding Wickam and Bingley if he restrains himself from insulting her family so thoroughly. Perhaps she may even share a few extracts from Jane's letters, one from before Bingley and one after so as to show him how affected her sister is by the loss. Darcy then determines to do his best to rectify his mistake without pushing Bingley into something he does not want and proves to Elizabeth that he is learning from his mistakes. They decide to court for a while so that they can get to know one another better instead of rushing into marriage. Woah, sorry, but you've sparked my imagination. If you don't continue this story, then thank you anyway for giving me a few hours worth of day dreams.
This was very in character and just excellently written!
h2olgd chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Awww, I too would wish you to continue this story. I t could have all sorts of twists if they kept running into each other on their walks while early in the story. I wonder how much would have changed.
mollycious chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Oh, please continue this story! Please! Please! Please!
nanciellen chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Enjoy the little stories quite a bit and this is a great one. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
What a great start Thank you.
BlueKarou79 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Hum, I certainly enjoyed the story, but even something as small as this would have an impact on their future interactions and I would have liked to see what changed.
ShellPaul chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Hi.I know I'm late in reviewing but I absolutely loved reading this. Could u write one about their wedding night or when Lizzie becomes pregant after they're married? I do hope you continue writing...
lpinney chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
hi, I found this little story after having read your other story, "Lost in the Rain". I really enjoyed this one too. I see you have marked this as complete... It's a shame that you don't continue the story!

thanks for sharing your talent. I'll be watching for your next post!
Julianabr chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for this fun tidbit! Very well done, especially for your first foray into fanfic. I hope that we get to hear more from you in the future. :)
Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Can you write the next chapters? Please? :)
hrhdana chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I like the dreams and the waking times!
1m4g1n5 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Hahahahaha!I loved it and I'm waiting for the update!(Just for you know I'm blushing here)
LovetoRead613 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
How wonderful! Please keep writing!
C5 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014