Reviews for Along those lines
Katy Skull chapter 25 . 9/5
Pllllzzzzz don't abandon this! It is one of the best stories I've read and definitely one of my fav Harry Potter fanfics. So... I'm gonna keep checking, in hopes that it isn't over yet!
Siria Black chapter 25 . 6/17
...

More?

This story is my favorite HP fanfic.., ever!

So please... Don't abandon this.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/3
This sounds like an intriguing story, but it’s been so long without updates that I wonder if it will ever get completed...
cabbieforhire chapter 24 . 5/3
I like how Lily said nothing about Snape tripping Sirius but would definitely have said something if it had been one of the boys.
cabbieforhire chapter 6 . 5/3
I really enjoy that Lily is sort of snobby about her reading and judging James even though this is their first day of classes.
bloomnskyrules chapter 25 . 4/21
Any chances of an update? I love this fix!
brownshe chapter 25 . 3/31
This story is great! ! It looks like you have abandoned it, I hope that's not the case.
just binged read this fic. so sad it's been abandoned because it was really good.
IceBlueRose chapter 22 . 1/3
I've lost track how many times I've come back to this to read it again but this was the first time I wondered whether Peter's Animagus form will change. James has already noticed the difference in this Peter - he's both more accepting and accepted. Those efforts to include him and a Sirius that seems to be much more perceptive since he's worrying about each of them seem to have Peter more confident in his place amongst the group. I'm almost hoping he'll be something other than a rat since I think that would be one of the biggest signs to James that he had changed things.

Anyway, just have to say (even though I have 2 more chapters to go still) that I love this story and each time I get that alert about a new update, I grin. Thanks for writing this!
Kristi Ann chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
It's been almost a year since you've added a chapter and all I can say is that I really hope you add more to this story and that you haven't abandoned it. It's a story that I keep coming back to again and again. I keep hoping that I'm going to get on here and find an update for your story. So please please please add more to this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2017
this is beautiful !
sherryola chapter 25 . 7/25/2017
I know I started reading this but don't remember reading this chapter. that train scene brought tears to my eyes, or the after the train scene I should say. Thinking of Sirius having to go back to his family, and how his friends and the Potters try to boister him up. Very nice.
that-one-bookworm-and-otaku chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
Just so you know, Alice's last name is rumoured to be Prewitt.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/18/2017
Update! I need second year!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2017
Please update this! I'm so curious to find out what happens in their 2nd year (and their summer).