Reviews for Along those lines
bloomnskyrules chapter 25 . 4/21
Any chances of an update? I love this fix!
brownshe chapter 25 . 3/31
This story is great! ! It looks like you have abandoned it, I hope that's not the case.
just binged read this fic. so sad it's been abandoned because it was really good.
IceBlueRose chapter 22 . 1/3
I've lost track how many times I've come back to this to read it again but this was the first time I wondered whether Peter's Animagus form will change. James has already noticed the difference in this Peter - he's both more accepting and accepted. Those efforts to include him and a Sirius that seems to be much more perceptive since he's worrying about each of them seem to have Peter more confident in his place amongst the group. I'm almost hoping he'll be something other than a rat since I think that would be one of the biggest signs to James that he had changed things.

Anyway, just have to say (even though I have 2 more chapters to go still) that I love this story and each time I get that alert about a new update, I grin. Thanks for writing this!
Kristi Ann chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
It's been almost a year since you've added a chapter and all I can say is that I really hope you add more to this story and that you haven't abandoned it. It's a story that I keep coming back to again and again. I keep hoping that I'm going to get on here and find an update for your story. So please please please add more to this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2017
this is beautiful !
sherryola chapter 25 . 7/25/2017
I know I started reading this but don't remember reading this chapter. that train scene brought tears to my eyes, or the after the train scene I should say. Thinking of Sirius having to go back to his family, and how his friends and the Potters try to boister him up. Very nice.
that-one-bookworm-and-otaku chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
Just so you know, Alice's last name is rumoured to be Prewitt.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/18/2017
Update! I need second year!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2017
Please update this! I'm so curious to find out what happens in their 2nd year (and their summer).
HNovion chapter 25 . 4/22/2017
I love this story so MUCH! OMG, the feels! The BEAUTIFUL friendship! L-Love it! Can't wait for more~
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 25 . 4/2/2017
While your fic is particularly ridden with grammatical errors (lack of apostrophes for possessive nouns, misuse of their/there/they're & your/you're, the word overheard when I think you mean something else) and missing words, especially in the early chapters, the fact that English isn't your native language and yet you've written a wonderful and well-executed multichapters fic is so bloody fantastic. I love the new twist you gave to the old trope, usually it's Harry who's given a second run at life, a redo of events from the books. I love that it's James that you've decided to bring back from the dead and into his eleven year-old body. I also like that you've decided to have James be affected by the future he's already lived through once, even if it pains me to read about my baby having nightmares and restless sleep. I also love all the Marauders bonding scenes, and how much stronger their connections appeared to be in your fic (mind you we weren't really given a whole lot of info in the books in the first place). Hopefully that means Peter wouldn't betray them in the future with how you're writing him so far.

I really enjoy reading your story; I read all 25 chapters within two days (really 1, but I put off on reading the last chapter since it's been a while since you've updated and I really didn't want the adventure to end). Again, can't tell you how much I love this story and I look forward to reading more of it in the future. Thank you for sharing your writing.
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 3/22/2017
So cute!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
Has this been abandoned? It is such a good fic and I was really looking forward to reading what happens during the summer/2nd year.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/11/2017
i love this story so much. please don't abandon it! i really want to read the next chapter!