Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 17 . 9/10
cool
I must obey the mighty hamster so I will leave u with this riddle I am ur hair color and ur skin tone I am also all that u inhairit from ur family Gene pool what am I?

I am a trait
So glad I re-read this story, even if I know that it's merely foreplay for the Troll Emperor... ;-)
Terribly upset by lemons? With your cavalier attitude, why the hell would you give a damn if people were upset by them?

They're part of the story and lend credence to the total lack of morality both Naruto and Xanna have.

And lemons are good reading.

In other words, fuck those prudes, let's get citrusy!
You know, despite all of the lemons in the story I can't justifiably label this as a smut only story. Good job
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 16 . 7/31
Every single one who treated Minato like garbage is a grade A douchebag. Especially Naruto.
Blake2020 chapter 17 . 7/30
i see on until the sequel then
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/30
good start
Okay I'm chapter 16 . 7/20
Disappointed in the lack of omakes in this chapter
Derich chapter 5 . 7/19
Nooooo! Amaterasu-chaaaaan!
Deaenu123 chapter 17 . 7/18
I had the overwhelming desire to write the sentence.
popcornrocks13 chapter 12 . 7/8
"Naruto gave her a mysterious smirk"... You fucking genious. I dont know if anyone caught on, and I shall say no more in giving it up, but you fucking genious. That was brilliant. Absolutely btilliant.
popcornrocks13 chapter 11 . 7/8
I freaking love your stories, and as an atheist myself, I have to applaud the way you are ragging on religion, its funny. And yeah, the rape jokes are tasteless but I have a very warped sense of humour that can appear normal. And im a bit chunky around the edges myself and I agree, why do people get so insulted when you point out the truth?
YeTianshi chapter 17 . 6/12
I felt the overwhelming desire to do so... I think simply because you mentioned it rather than for any reason of a productive statement.
Admiral0mass chapter 12 . 6/10
oh my god! it's cracking me up about religions bullshit! LMFAO! it's good one! you are the best writer for this!
2,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »