Reviews for Sekirei? Is that some new species of little sister?
Raiju001 chapter 16 . 11/24/2023
Sealed mid rant! Lol that unsealing is gonna be fun! Thank you for the story!
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
Haha! Yes! Time to wreck MBI! And great reference to HSUA! TFS and Takahata are great!
HalfBlood Prince chapter 17 . 10/30/2023
Well, this is a better crossover than in DC, considering there are a lot of waifus, but I'm still waiting for "High School DXD", plus Naruto's unhealthy need to have sisters is too limiting in SMUT scenes. Furthermore, this main romance feels unstable, as it moves between Xanna's ambitions as an entity with over 3,000 years of experience with someone barely 30 years old making her feel like a manufactured dependent couple that surpasses even incest of mother and son or falling in love with a robot she knows because she created it, the disparity of influence or power between Xanna and Naruto, contradictions of contempt for humanity, the "domination" of the intergalactic empire for the good of others, etc. This romance is too similar to relationships that are united by the belief that "opposites attract" until sooner or later they separate...Finally, although the depth of the plot is great, which can become quite serious at times, it becomes illogical when in the end everything is resolved with someone being "hypocritical" and not allowing empathy or agreeing with any side 100% ... (T_T)
Uraharaisgod chapter 16 . 10/4/2023
So...who were the 6 Ashikabi? Minato/Yukari/Chiho were a given, but who were the other 3? It's never directly confirmed if charecters were or weren't going. Further confusing things is that Takami is a potential Ashikabi, so was she counted amongst the 6?
primalparadox chapter 11 . 9/11/2023
Love your rant about religious reviews, the world would be a better place if the right to free speach required passing an I.Q test.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 7 . 7/12/2023
Keep in mind Minato never had a positive male role model his whole life from birth and was constantly having his opinions on anything be ruthlessly stomped out of him throughout that whole time. Yes he’s a wimp but it’s not entirely his fault and having everyone seem to dislike him or not want to give him the time of day or a chance because of it is very demoralizing.
HolyGambler chapter 11 . 6/25/2023
Love it
HolyGambler chapter 10 . 6/25/2023
Love the omake:)
A.leviatan chapter 1 . 3/11/2023
Ya lo leei completo y es muy bueno, es uno de los pocos fics que diría que le quedaría un reading, para ver las reacciones de los personajes de sekirei y solo sekirei
DragonEyesBlue chapter 17 . 1/19/2023
10/10, creo que ya leí esto como 10 veces
oye, deberias mandar a Naruto, Xanna y Akitsu al mundo de Bleach
Bleach esta realmente remontando con su nueva temporada
LazyOracle chapter 16 . 1/3/2023
Amazing end to the story. I love ruthless Naruto always.
LazyOracle chapter 16 . 1/3/2023
I missed his ruthless streak too. It's good to see it back with a vengeance. I hope he stays that brutal forever lol. It was one of the things I missed from these following parts that was in the first part.
LazyOracle chapter 11 . 1/2/2023
I love the personalities of Naruto and Xanna. I hope you will continue writing more sequels for this. The fact that it is more humourous than plot doesn't bother me. In fact, it is welcomed. the first part had a plot and it made me care about them, which is enough. These are great fun to read with just enough plot to keep them interesting.
IchigoASO chapter 11 . 11/19/2022
Honestly I'm Christian myself and I found the Christian ones hilarious! Also in one of ur omakes u pointed out something I have been saying for yrs in the what about the Muslim extremists. The fact that alot of the religions that are still around with one God being worshiped or almost identical. with all under umbrella of Christianity (Jews, Catholic, Islamic, Mormon, ECT.) and Muslim having near identical teachings (granted there are a few major and minor differences. such as the clear sexist undertones in one as well as how the afterlifease depicted, but they all also have someone who is referred to as their savior or a son of their god. The Mahdi for Muslims(at least I believe I remember that right) , and Jesus for Christianity. There for the way I see it they should technically also pull under that umbrella no matter how much they seem to not like Christianity.
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 13 . 10/6/2022
Damn son
You write character interactions really well.
2,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »